"I have a few people in mind" he said and looked at me and smiled sweetly.

"Great bring them by later" he said abruptly and left, leaving me full of questions.

"Who is he and what was he doing here? He looks way to old to be going to school" I asked and Isaac pulled me down the corridor to the lunch hall where we saw Erica, Boyd and ewa already sat down and eating food.

"That's rich coming from you, you know being two years older that the rest of us" he said and Ewa smirked. Ewa is also two years older than the others and was kept behind for bad behaviour, but I know she got held back on purpose so I would have to go through making new friends by my self, as I don't tend to make friends very well...

"Hey guys. "he said to Erica and Boyd." Could we talk over there for a bit...? Please?" he said with a worried tone in his voice, but didn't wait for an answer and dragged them off to a different table.

"That was weird" ewa commented as she bit into her chocolate cookie.

"Yeah. There was this man in the corridor on the way here who spoke to Isaac" I stuttered

"What did they say?" ewa asked, being intrigued now, and setting down the biscuit.

"Something about finding people who are willing, I don't know? I think his name was Derek" I said as I poked at my pasta with a fork.

"Hold on. Do you mean Derek hale?" she asked as she almost chocked on her cookie. She looked back to see the rest of our friends fighting about something.

"I dunno I didn't ask..." I trailed off as they all started walking back when I noticed my brother waving me to come over to him.

"What does 'he' want?" I huffed as I reluctantly grabbed my bag and walked over to his table which also had Scott, Allison, Lydia, Jackson, and Danny on it.

"What do you want stiles?" I said in a hushed tone, hoping that no one would notice that I was there.

"Oh, hey Sage" Scott said rather loudly and making the rest of the table stop their discussions to turn and look at me. I felt my whole body tense up and my face turn a bright red. I tried to speak but no words were leaving my mouth. Stiles didn't seem to see my distress while he was to busy looking down at his phone.

"She doesn't talk much. Does she?" Lydia questioned.

"Not everyone feels the need to announce everything one their mind like you Lydia..." Jackson said while he was looking down at his phone. Lydia gave him a sarcastic smile in return.

"I was wondering if you could get the keys from Boyd, to the ice rink" stiles said, this kind of hurt me as the only reason stiles was calling me over was to do something for him, and if I did do this I would be putting my friend in a bad situation.

"I dunno Stiles, why don't you ask him and find out" I said and walked away before he could anything else. My breathing started to increase and rapidly get out go control. I didn't go back to my friends, instead I ran down the corridor and down the steps the entrance. I sat down on the curb and pulled my head phones out of my bag. After a few minutes of this I started to feel a little less useless.

I felt a hand grab my shoulder and I shot my head around to see who it was. It was Erica and Isaac.

"What are you doing out here Sage?" Erica asked and I shook my head in response. Unable to respond.

"I thought you got control over your anxiety" Isaac said and I eyes started to well up with tears.

"I-I I c-can't" I said and started full on crying." It just feels like I'm drowning but when I look around me, everyone else is breathing." I said and felt their arms wrap around me.

"We have to Isaac..." Erica said and Isaac nodded.

"We're going to take you to someone who take it away but it comes at a cost" he said as he wiped the tears from my face and pulled me up off the ground

"I willing to do anything to make it go away" I said and we walked towards Erica's car and drove off in the direction of the outskirts of town.

We soon arrived at an abandoned train station and I quickly recognized I man from earlier walking out of one of the trains.

"Derek, this is Sage" Erica said pushing me towards him slightly.

"The girl with Isaac this morning?" Derek asked, I was going to answer but I was frozen in fear.

Isaac put his hands on my shoulder to calm me down." Yeah, she suffers from social anxiety and well, all anxieties actually" he said and squeezed my shoulder slightly.

"I see..." Derek trail off.
" You do realize the risk, don't you?" he asked me.

"I d-don't care what it is, as l-long as it's not like, like this" I stuttered and looked towards the floor. I was feeling stupid, why did I let myself get like this?

"Okay... Isaac, Erica, go back to school" Derek commanded and they did as they were told. After they had left I could feel my heart pounding against my chest just like earlier. I looked up to see Derek staring down at me but his didn't look the same. When his was talking to Isaac and Erica they were hash and cold but now they were calm and understanding.

He guided me to the sofa and he sat opposite me on a stool.

"What's your full name" he asked and I looked at him in confusion, why did he want to know my full name?

"Sage Stilinski." I said

"Stiles' sister?" Derek asked and I nodded my head.

"Older or younger?" he asked.

"Older by two years but I'm in his year because I missed a lot of school." I said and he nodded in response.

"Were do you live" he asked.

"Umm I live with Ewa, my friend, but I'm looking for my own place" I said and he stood up.

He walked into the train and motioned for me to follow him. I got up and walked towards him anxiously. I looked inside the train to find a double bed in the middle of the train with crates holding it up and fairy light hanging around the room for light.

"Will this do?" he asked and my eyes widened with shock. Was he inviting me to move here?

"Um yes, yeah. It's beautiful" I said in disbelief but soon regretted it because who says a room is 'beautiful'.

"Good." He stated, looking a little smug.

He took my hand and led me to the bed and I sat down. He rolled up my sleeve and looked me in the eyes.

"This will probably really hurt" he said before he bit me and I screamed in pain before everything went black.

~~A/N~~

hi, if you guys what another chapter just comment or meh. I would love some feedback, good or bad. so yeh.

Willow3345.