Chapter Twenty Six

Start from the beginning

Also I'm 5 months pregnant, I'll be having my baby boy in about a month.

"Apollo" I call walking over to her, she was walking back into my room, she had just checked up on Ny.

"How is she?" I ask worried. Apollo frowns. That can only mean one thing.

"She's dying isn't she?" I say as my eyes water, I'm about to cry. Apollo slowly nods.

"She's getting weaker and weaker, she's giving up on herself, she is trying to live though! She told me she wants to at least live to have the baby, she wants the baby to live, she doesn't care if she dies she just wants the baby to live" Apollo cried.

"We have to get out of here" I almost whisper trying not to cry.

If I cry the king won't let me see Emil today. I haven't seen him since the first day he came. Apollo nods.

"Where's Ar?" I ask.

"Checking on the latest victim" she whispers.

Just then the door burst open. Emil, Artemis, Taylor, and Kaitlin walk through, guards and the king behind him. I run to Emil and hug him tightly, he hugs me back and kisses my forehead. Why is Kaitlin and Taylor here?

"Your free to go" the king said. I'm confused. He notices I'm confused.

"Their was a mix up, your not the youngest child in your family, Kaitlin is. She stays you and all your friends can leave" he adds.

"Katie, noo you can't stay" I say starting to cry. I run to hug her but the guards block me.

"Le think about your baby! It can't be born here! Is their any water for it to breath in? No, I'll find a way out I promise bit please go lease just go" Katie yells.

"Promise me I'll see you again, that this won't be the last time. If you promise me I'll see you again then I'll leave" I say.

"I promise, but for now just look in the mirror and put on your evil face and you'll see me" Katie laughs.

"Ok, I love you Katie, and you" I say walking up to the king pointing right at his face.

"Please let her have my room" I say he nods and suddenly theirs a flash of light. I feel light headed and then I blacked out.

*1 Hour Later*

I woke up to someone shaking me. I slowly open my eyes and see it's Artemis. I sit up carefully and look around, I'm back in mine and Emil's flat in England. I look around for Emil but I don't see him? I only see Apollo next to Nyla.

"Where's Emil?" I ask. Everyone is frowning and not answering.

"Where is he?" I ask again.

"You can't see him for awhile" Apollo says. I feel my eyes start to water.

"W...what?" I sniffle.

"Your almost due, he doesn't want the baby to get hurt. He comes back or you go back as soon as your water breaks" Artemis says.

I break down into loud sobs. I need Emil, and collie. I wonder where he is? He's been gone for 2 months now. Ny misses him like crazy and I feel bad for her. And she's so sick, even though we are out she still could die. She needs help and she needs Collin. I hope she doesn't die though if she does I'll cry even more and I'd die inside. I'm sure everyone would. Please be ok Nyla.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, I'm so so so so sorry I haven't updated in like 2 weeks but I have a reason, last week I had exams so I was studying a lot. But here's an update :) I'll try my hardest to update again, maybe even a short update tomorrow or Friday? I'm sorry it's so short but I was having trouble writing this chap. Sorry if it's kinda confusing.

OMFG Nyla might die!!!! Comment what you think about that? What is your opinion on that? How do you feel about it?

Where do you think Collin is? Is he dead or alive? Comment what you think?

Selena can't be with Emil for 1 month, I think I'm going to cry :'( I feel bad for her but at least their out of the ice cube.

Are you happy, mad, or sad about Katie and Taylor being in the ice cube now? Do you think their planning something? Can they be trusted after what Taylor did? (Said Hades could have his youngest sibling which is Kaitlin)

OMG Kaitlin wants Emil! What do you think she's going to do to get him? Will she hurt her twin? Will she kill someone? I don't know but comment your thought.

Are you happy Artemis got her memory back?

Can I get 12 votes and 6 comments?

Thanks for reading :)

~Katie