Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Selena's POV

I've called Emil 6 times and he hasn't answered! Suddenly my room door opened, it wasn't Emil, it wasn't Collin, it wasn't Nyla, it was Becky.

"Thought I told you to stay away from Emil" She smirks. I am scared, I start to back up away from her as she walks closer to me, I bump into the wall, I quickly grab my phone but Becky grabs it from me and throws it across the room. I start to cry.

"What did I say would happen to you?" Becky said, she was gonna hurt me.

"Please don't I'm sorry" I cry but, it's to late! She punches me in the face and I cry out in pain, she grabs me by my hair and throws me across the room. I try my best to protect my stomach, if anything happen's to this baby I would die.

"Your a slut, a whore, a useless piece of SHIT" Becky screamed at me.

She kicked me in my stomach and I tried to block it I curled up into a ball and Becky kicked and hit me over and over. Suddenly I feel something hard hit my head, I scream out in pain, and my vision starts to get blurry. My eyes start to flutter closed and then everything goes black.

Emil's POV

I swam to Selena's and when I got their her front door was open, that isn't good. I ran inside and started to cry at the sight in front of me! Selena was laying helpless on the floor passed out, bruises and cuts everywhere, I ran over to her trying to wake her up.

"Selena please, please wake up! Baby please wake up please" I cried.

I was panicking in my head an if a mind reading person was reading my mind they could sense the panic. Her eye's started to flutter open, she looked up at me.

"Em I'm sorry" she cried. I hugged her tightly but she winced in pain so I let go.

"Selena I'm bringing you to meet my dad he can heal you ok?" I say.

"Where?" She asks.

"You'll find out, but who hurt you baby?" When I said the word baby Selena broke down crying.

"Em Becky kicked my stomach, the baby might be, it might be...dead" She cried.

I put my hand on her stomach and sensed the baby, it was fine but scared, not for it's self but for it's mum.

"Babe it's fine, the baby is fine it's only scared for you" I said she nodded unsure of what I was saying, I help her up.

"Baby your gonna have to hold your breath can you do that?" I ask her and she nods.

"If you need air just think it in your head, I can read minds an I'll be reading your" I say.

All of a sudden Collins voice is yelling in my head.

"EM WHATS WRONG WHY ARE YOU PANICKING WHAT HAPPENED TO SELENA?" I grab my head in pain as Collin thought to loudly.

"Em whats wrong?" Selena asked.

I couldn't do anything the pain in my head kept increasing and I don't know why?

"EM" Collin sent again.

"Collie?" I replied in pain, pain was clear in my thought.

"It's me Em what wrong?" Collie asked.

"My head ahhhh" I sent back.

I screamed in my head at the end as the pain increased, I looked towards Selena and she was yelling at me but I couldn't hear her.

"What happened to it?" Collin sent again.