Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight.

Nyla's POV

It's 2:30pm right now, I have a flight at 4pm, and I just finished packing. I still haven't told Emil or even Collin that I'm going to Florida. I should tell them, Emil has been staying here since Selena left. I was about ask Emil something when I got a phone call.

"Hello" I answered.

"Hey Nyla can you bring one of Emil's shirts please I miss him and need a new night shirt?" Selena (Bella) asks.

"Uhhh....Ok" I reply in more of a question.

"NYLA" Emil calls from the living room. I walk out.

"Yes Em?" I ask.

"Look that looks like Selena" He says pointing to the TV.

A Disney World commercial was playing, their Selena was in her Bell costume, She was dancing around and kissed a little girls check before it changed to another princess, it went back to Selena but she had a scared look on her face. All of a sudden she grabs her stomach and drops to the ground in pain screaming the commercial quickly goes off and the screen goes black.

"It's not her, that girl was tan, Selena is pale, that girl was Bell and Selena's favorite is Tinker bell" I say hoping he doesn't actually know Bell is Selena's favorite.

"Oh ok. Why do you have a suite case?" He asks.

"I'm visiting a sick friend in Florida" I say hoping he wouldn't catch on.

"Oh does Collie know?" Em asks

"Not yet but he needs to drive me! Where is he?" I asked.

"He's in his room, have fun send me a post card or whatever and tell Collie I'm going for a walk to get some stuff from my place bye" Emil says before leaving.

I go and tell Collie and he drives me to the sir port. The whole way there I was wondering what happened to Selena?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short and Early update! Hope you like it :)

Please Vote and Comment!

Thanks

~Katie