Crying she looked me in the eye."i..i was...tr..trying to...to finish my...my chores...i..i had ..to take this...this p...plate down to the k... kitchen...and i...i....I Tripped!" she sobbed deeply at the end.

"Shhhhh" i silenced her by placing a finger to her lips." Accidents will happen" i looked at her little apron covered in blood along with the floor...the glass must have still been full.

"i...i.want to...go...go home.." she cried out

i gave the small child a smile."but you are home child...this is your home now. And I must say it is better than your old home,wouldn't you agree, fresh food, clean water, a roof over your head,why we even have clean water to take a bath in...your old home barely had enough drinking water... let alone enough to bathe in."

the childs sobs started to subside.

"now,i want you to do something for me,go and clean yourself up and take this off" i tugged on her apron."and put on some clean clothes,then come back and clean this mess up...then go to bed...can you do all that for me?" the little girl nodded.

"just the way i asked,and in that order?" she nodded again and i smiled.

"good girl" i leaned in slowly and gave the child a kiss on her forehead and nodded for her to leave and she did.i stood up and looked at Keys, I almost forgot he was still standing there.

"you think she's just an innocent little girl don't you" it wasn't really a question.

"Perhaps" i said with a smirk and began to walk away.

"Well she's Not She's A Brat Who Needs A Beating.. And I'm the One to Deliver"

i stopped walking"you touch that girl and i'll remove your hands ."

he growled"you know i wonder what the King would think about his Son treating a Slave in such a way"

"hmm yes, I agree, I doubt the King would tolerate my bad behavior." i turned around to look at him.

"well,will soon find out won't we" Keys turned to leave.

"oh i doubt that... because you'll never get a chance to tell him" before he could turn around and object i had snapped his neck.and he dropped.there was a wooden torch on the wall. I took it off blew out the flames and drove it right into his heart, his body immediately turned into ashes.

"Pity...you where Fathers favorite" i dusted my hands and returned to walking towards my original destination...................

i sighed again as i approached the entryway to my room,two armed guards stood on either side.

"theres a mess in the South hallway.... clean it up for me." i said to the guard on the left.

"yes Sir" he ran off to go do his assignment.

"Do not disturb me"

"Yes Sir" the guard on the right replied.

i walked through the curtains that hung from my door frame.the first thing i saw was my bed the curtains were closed sightly,the room was dark,and the only light was from the fireplace and a few candles scattered around the room.

i noticed something laying in my bed,as i walked further into the room,i smirked to myself. ...

Soerra.... So thats were she was all this time hmm.