38.i want you

Martina's pov.

"Sweetie wake up we arrived" I heard a sweet voice as I opened my eyes.

"Huh??" I said looking to Jorge as he laughed.

"We are arrived in beunos Aires" my dad said, yeah that's right my dad came with us because of the wedding, that will be in a month.

"Hm okay" I said smiling as we all stood up and went out of the airplane.
----------------------------------
I rang on the doorbell from my parents house as Fran opened and he smiled bright.

"Oh Martina" my brother Fran said as he hugged me. "I missed you so much"

"I have missed you too, can I come in? I need to tell you something" I said smiling as Fran nodded.

"Sure come in sister" he said smiling as I walked to the leaving room where I saw my mom and stepdad

"Oeh Martu you are already back? Why are you here?" My mom said as I sat down in one of the chairs.

"I need to tell you something" I said as my mom looked worried.

"Don't you worry mom it's nothing to be worried about" I said smiling as I saw her smiling back.

"Well tell it sister" Fran said curiously as I laughed a little.

"Well... Soon I will be called Martina blanco" I said smiling as my mom got tears in her eyes and walked to me to hug me.

"Oh mi Amor finally you found that love you deserve! I'm so so happy for you my little girl" she said as I couldn't escaped on the tears caming out of my eyes.

"Congratulations sis!" My brother said after my mom finally let go of me and Fran could hug me.
----------------------------------
"So they were happy?" Jorge said

"Yeah they are happy I found my love" I said smiling as he smirked.

"Hmhm and who is that lucky guy" he said looking around as I laughed.

"It's a guy who is gently, beautiful, very kind and he has beautiful eyes" I said as he looked to me.

"Hmhm I don't think I know him do I?" He said as I came closer.

"Well I think you should get to know him" I said before I kissed him hard as I stood against the wall with him close to me.

Jorge's pov.

"Well I think you should get to know him" she said before she kissed me while she stood against the wall as she hold me close.

Gosh I want this girl so badly.. I want every single centimeter of her body..

I took her to the bed as she layed above me and still kissed me as I kissed her back and lipped her lip to get entrance as she gave me that.

I went with my hands under her shirt as I came to her bra but then she stopped kissing me.

"If you are not ready it's ok" I said as she looked to me.

"No I am ready" she said smiling as I smiled back.
---------------------------------------
Martina's pov.
I woke up as I saw Jorge beside me. Yesterday was amazing and there wasn't a moment I regretted my decision.

Jorge is so amazing in everything. I thought while I stared to his body.

"You are staring princess" I heard his voice as I looked up to his face.

His hair was all over his face and the only thing I could see was his mouth. I came closer as I kissed once and then backed off a bit.

"Good morning my hero" I said as smiled

"Morning princess" he said while I blushed a bit.

"You don't have to be shy" he said as he smirked.

"I'm not.." I want to say more but he cuted me off with a Kiss.

"Yes you are but i love it" he smiled as i smiled back.

"I love you" i Said looking into his eyes.

"I love you more" he Said as i laughed.

"I love you the most" i Said while he shook his head.

"That's not possible" he said

"Yes it is" I said while I came closer to him.

"No it's not" he said while we still looked in each other eyes.

"Oh yes it is" I said as I kissed him hard before he could say anything.

"Okay Martina blanco, maybe you are right" he said as I laughed.

"I'm not Martina Blanco yet" i said smiling as he nodded.

"I know but that will change soon" he sits before he kissed me again.

I don't know what this boy is doing with me but I do know that I love it with my whole heart and I don't want him ever to stop. I want him for my alone for the rest of my life.

Hey girlssssss,
So I hope you liked this chapter :)
I did my best to make this chapter as good as I can. Leave comments beloww
Love you all 

~Juul ❤️