17. Saved me again

BABY YOU GOT ME STARTEDDDDDD
So i need to do this i'm so Proud of my queen ❤️❤️

"Good job, martina" my doctor Said with a smile.

It's a month later now and averything went better in little steps Every week i have to eat a bit more but i sport 4 days in a week. The doctors teach me how to be healthy and i hope i Will never be fat again. With jorge and me evrything is fine but i don't See him much because he haves school and i have to ofcourse but he comes as most as possible.

"I'm sure you are gonna be healthy again Martina you're going in a good way" my doctor Said while he still smiled.

"Thank you" i Said

"Martina i have a question for you, do you ever heard voices or See persons who doesn't excist?" He Said while i became pale this is a question i don't wanna Give an answer on.

"Uhm no" i Said while i looked to the ground

"Martina you know i only can help you when you're honest?"'hè Said while i nodded

"Okay yeah i do but i don't want to talk about it" i Said quietly.

"Why not Martina?" He Said while i looked affraid

"Well.. When i talk about her she always comes" i wispered while i got goshtbumps

"Okay we wil stop for today" he Said while i smiled

"Thank you doctor" i Said while he nodded and Walked away.

I Walked to my bed as i sat down what an awfull day was this.

A few hours later it was already evening and Clara was just gone. I Walked to my bed qgain as i lay down.

"Hello Martina how was your day?" i hearded that voice again when i almost began to cry

I Said nothing as i keep closing my eyes as i hoped she would think i was sleeping.

"I know you're not sleeping martu so look to me!" She Said really hard when i began to cry even more

I just ignored and stay on my bed.

She Came to me as she slepped me in the face when the tears Came out my eyes.

"P..p..Please forgive me" i Said while i cried.

"Owh owh weak Martina you think i would forgive you for everything you did?" She Said while she Walked to me and i began to walk backwards. "You are such a stupid fat girl and i don't know why i spend time on you!" She jelled why i cried and still Walked backwards till i Came to my open window and almost fell of.

Jorge's pov.

I Walked to Martina's room to surprise her. I know jt's already evening but i just need a Hug from her.

When i Walked to her room she stood by her window almost falling out.

"Martina!" I shouted while she schocked up and signed deep if Someone disappeared...

I ran to her as she burnst put in tears.

"Was you trying to kill yourself?" I Said crying while i hold her and looked into her eyes.

"No no no ofcourse not it's a long story" she Said whit tears in her eyes.

I really don't know what happened but it's not good... Not good at all.

"Come here" i Said when i Hugged her tighter.

She began to breath slower and i think she felt safe with me.

"Can you stay for the night jorge?" She Said while she looked up to me.

I would do everything to stay with her but i really don't know if i'm allowed. But i can't leave this girl now. I don't know why but i think she Will be in danger if i would leave her.

"I..i..i don't know if i'm allowed Martina" i Said when the doctor Came in.

"Martina are you Allright? I was home but i and Clara Said in the camera you almost jumped from the window" he Said worried.

Who is he? Her doctor?

He looked to me as he smiled.

"Ah you must be jorge i'm diego tini's doctor" he Said while we shook hands.

"Martina was it her?" He asked while she nodded.

Huh? What do they talk about? There is something what i don't know and it hurts me to know she hide something from.

"Martina what does he means?, who is she?" I Said worried and confused.

"Don't talk about it" she Said really affraid. "She Will come back" she Said while she cried.

I hold her in my arms when the doctor smiled.

"Normally this isn't allowed but i think jt's better if you stay here jorge, it's better for Martina i think" he Said smiling when i smiled back.

"Thank you doctor" i Said

"Thank you so much" Martina Said with a weak smile.

The doctor nodded as he went.

"Okay princes now let's Get Some sleep" i Said while we Walked to her bed and lay down.

She cuddeled into me and i put my arm around her wraist. She turned her head from me and closed her eyes.

"Good night princes"

"Good night my hero"

So today it doesn't succeed to make a chapter with thousand words but it's almost :)
I hope you liked this chapter. It was a bit havy to right this but i'm really Proud of it. And i't really Proud of the whole story because it turns out really good. It feels so good to write here on wattpad and i'm really like to do it:) i already have so much ideas for next Books but i Will keep it a secret :)) so tell me what do you think of this chapter and have a good night❤️

~Juul ❤️