Chapter 7

Jayda Edwards

I do not know why but it seems as though I have the habit of finding myself in unfavorable situations. 

"Count!" Mr. Anderson screamed at me

I removed my focus away from my thoughts and back to the spanking he was giving me

"Thirty-five sir, thank you!" I moaned out

All I did was go out to lunch with Alex after leaving his office. That was it nothing more or less. We went to Olive Garden and Starbucks before coming back to the office. 

Mr. Anderson went ballistic on Alex and he didn't deserve it

"You had no business going out with him after I told you no." he screamed at me

I kept my eyes forward. His brutish behavior is beginning to grow old. Personally, he is becoming a bore and it has only been under a week. 

"Well, Mr. Anderson but you seemed busy with your guest." I said stiffly remembering that woman who called me a nigger "I didn't think you would mind, I'm sorry-" 

My insincere apology was cut off by him unexpectedly sliding his penis in me. My walls clenched around him. Placing a firmer hold onto his desk my knees buckled at the sudden jolt of pleasure going through me.

He placed his strong hands around my waist and plowed at me mercilessly. I let my moans come out freely considering that fact no one could hear us.

I guess he got his investments worth.

"You always have to ask for my permission Jayda." he said removing a hand from my waist. He grabbed a fist full of my hair, and lifted my upper body off his desk "Don't ever assume anything when it comes to us."

Us? I didn't think there was an us. Just him and his little slut

"Is that understood miss Edwards?" He questioned me

I said nothing

In reward of my silence, he bit down on my neck and slammed into me harder. My gasp was stuck in my throat.

"Oh, God! Yes completely understood." I cried out

I removed my hands from his desk and covered squeezed my small breast. I was in heaven. Too bad, it is Lucifer giving me these feelings.

I hate that it seems sex has so much power over me. It seems as though whenever we do it, I forget the type of man he is. However, once reality sets in I'm left feeling horrid about the type of person I am.  

Finishing off with a smack on my butt. Mr. Anderson came inside of me.  He let go my hair leaving me to lay back on his desk.

He removed himself from me. I could feel his warm cum oozing out of my womb with nothing to stop it.

My shaking legs could not hold me up and I collapsed onto the floor. Sitting on my knees I tried to slow down my rapid breaths.

"Who's going to want you now?" Mr. Anderson mockingly asked me "Especially with my cum leaking out your pussy."

I few tears slid down my face

I picked up my navy dress on the floor beside me and slide it back on. Ethan bent down behind me and zipped up the back of my dress.

"We have an event to go to Saturday kitten." he whispered placing a gentle kiss on my collarbone

I looked down at the ground and didn't say anything

"I'll have an outfit delivered to your new apartment on Friday." he told me

"Thank you sir." I mumbled out "Wait what do you mean by new apartment?"