18- Meet the parents

Start from the beginning

On my left Dad and Mom look like they want to say something but can't. Just by arguing with an alpha Dad could get fired or even get kicked out of the pack. On my right Miles is literally eating popcorn and watching the vein in Jace's neck get more pronounced with every glare his Dad shoots towards me. This feels like a bad episode of some abc family show. 

"Well what if she was my Luna" Jace says hardly opening his mouth. I don't know if it is the whole mate thing or just the fact he is extremely pissed, that I can literally feel the hate radiating off of his body. I actually feel even worse about Jace than I do myself. His Dad treats him like crap all the time and still he does everything he is told to do. 

"Ha! What did she just turn a month ago? She wasn't raised a werewolf, you think she would be ready to have pups in two years? Let alone lead a pack as grand as ours. Sorry son but she doesn't have what it takes, try Natalie, I liked her" His Dad smiles looking at us with fake sympathy. My heart literally sinks down to my knees. I can't believe he just said that. He wants Natalie to be with Jace and not me? I know I have had my doubts about being ready and good enough, but to hear him confirm my worried makes my wolf howl in pain.

"Don't you ever talk to her like that" He growls. If this was a cartoon smoke would be coming out of his ears right about now. I should have never agreed to this. Not only has my self-confidence dropped completely since I walked through the door but I am also crying right now. The sight of the tears falling down my face seems to be to make his Dad more sure and to make Jace even angrier

At this point Miles is literally frozen between putting a piece of popcorn in his mouth and Kameron looks like he just got slapped in the face. Jace obviously past the breaking point stands up staring down at his Dad with nothing but hatred in his eyes. His Dad gets up to towering over Jace. I can almost smell the testosterone.

"Son, you are the future alpha of this pack. Don't let that get to your head because you are nothing! And you will never raise your voice at me like that again" His dad growls sending a shiver down my spine Jace does not back down but instead pushes his dad to the side, breaks the glass table, and storms out. 

"Well this was fun" Kameron smiles sarcastically following after Jace. Well I guess Kameron has the right idea for once because Miles, Chloe, and I follow him out. Jace's dad chuckles, probably proud of himself. I thought alphas were supposed to be nice, giving, caring. In my opinion Alpha Sommers is none of those. 

Jace is sitting in his escalade with the radio so loud is could make my ears bleed. Miles, Chloe, and Kameron jump in, Kameron getting into the driver’s seat. I slowly get into the back thinking about what just happened. Wherever we are going I hope it makes me feel better because right now I feel like crap.

"Where are we going?" I ask wiping my eyes. I am done thinking about this. Screw Alpha Sommers, I'm done. I shouldn't have went in the first place. All I should be worried about is Jaley, school, my family, and unfortunately the council.  I'm done, this is all behind me.

"We are going to the pack house. I'm probably going to be living there now" Jace scoffs. Most of the pack lives in the pack house. I have never been there except for on the outside to rescue Ian. It looks huge and most of the pack lives there, well at least the part of the pack that lives in Torchwood. The Blue Moon pack spreads across the country with different sections having different alphas and leaders. Torchwood is like the capitol of the pack land. The council which controls the whole entire pack lives here.

"Sorry about my Dad guys" Jace says looking back at us as Kameron drives.  The pack house is behind our house so soon enough we are driving past. Someone must have forgotten to lock the door because it is wide open. Oh well I don't feel like getting out to close it. I mean the worse that could happen is a mouse gets inside.

"Yeah his dad didn't use to be like that" Miles says inching closer to Chloe. Just from the short time I have known Miles and seen him at school I know his type. He is the type of adorable looking sophomores that go after senior girls that are a million times out of their league. He's like a younger Jace except it doesn't work on him. Chloe moves away patting his head condescendingly, I guess she only goes for Asian seniors named Nick.

"What changed?" I ask. I am not supposed to be thinking about his Dad but it's hard to not wonder how someone could get so mean and bitter. No one is born so ugly inside. Well maybe Hitler or Natalie.

"He began initiation for joining the council eleven years ago after my br-" Jace cuts off coldly pulling into the pack house driveway. His dad is in the council? Why did he never say anything before? That makes our whole situation a lot worse. We literally have no chance to wait for Jace to turn 18 to tell the council I am his mate, his dad will bust us. Sometimes I feel like it would be so much easier to just go through with what the council wants and just take the quick pain. It can't be that bad if no one has died in like ten years.

"You know what I don't want to talk about this." Jace yells slamming the door shut. He's right. From now on all I am going to have is fun. Well all the fun I can until June 24th, the last day of school and the day Jace turns 18.

The day he becomes alpha...

___________________________________________________

That sucked majorly but I promise next one will be better. I found that when I write chapters like this, that I HAVE to write they suck. Usually I don't have a plan and it works. So yeah! Hope you didn't find it too horrible though :)

 OH AND HOW DO YOU LIKE THE CHARACTER PICS I PUT?