004

it was just a game,
but you lost.

+

I was woken up by the sound of someone knocking at my door, I simply groaned, attempting to block out the sound, I wrapped the bed sheets tighter round my body. instead I closed my eyes, and welcomed sleep once again.

after minutes of a peaceful sleep, i was sure whoever was at my door had left. clearly I spoke too soon, because next thing i knew the sheets were taken away from my body.  the cold winter air surrounded me, causing me to shiver like crazy. I cracked my eyes open ready to fight the person in charge but groaned once I saw who it was.

"im not in the mood taehyung." I say to my bestfriend as I attempt to grab my bed sheets from his hold. "i need to go shopping. There's only 3 days left till New Years." He says clearly expecting me to just get up from the comfort of my bed and join him. instead I just lay in my bed, staring up at my ceiling.

"im gonna take a wild shot and say that you have completely forgotten about New Years." taehyung says and once again expects me to do something, anything.

"well, on New Years 17 years ago, one year old jimin lost both his parents in a terrible car accident. at the age of 7 he befriended a shy boy named taehyung. ever since then, both boys were inseparable, so inseparable that every year on New Years they would dress up and go down to the lake where jimin's parents first met." taehyung says with a sad smile on his face. I look up at taehyung with tears threatening to spill.

I cant believe I had forgotten about my own parents death. what was wrong with me? "hey, it's ok. its not your fault." taehyung must have sensed my mood because in a matter of seconds he was sitting down next to me, opening his arms for me. "im such a horrible person, how could I forget?" I say as the tears finally rush down my cheeks. "shhh. its ok, all that matters is that they love you and you love them." taehyung says as he rubs circles around my back attempting to calm me down.

"lets go shopping, ok? it would help take your mind off of other things." taehyung says offering me a gentle smile, and I could never say no to him.

he was my weakness.

-

after changing and constant bickering about stupid things, me and taehyung exited my apartment hand in hand with smiles on our faces.

I felt a vibration in my pocket before reaching down and taking out my phone.

mr.jeon: who is he? I don't want to see you with him again.

I frown at the message for a moment. "who is it?" taehyung questions as my mood changed for a bit. "no one that matters." I say while putting my phone on silent and back in my pocket.

I look up at taehyung and squeeze his hand tighter.

[+]

ur girl is back with more drama and action </334