002

i wont share
our small, and provocative
secret ;)

+

I laid in bed tired from the long and boring hours of high school that I had to endure. i was happy since it was my senior year but it saddened me knowing that I still had no idea what I was gonna do with my life.

a knock on my door interrupted my thoughts and caused me to sit up in bed as the person who knocked, entered my room. "are you ready?" my grandma asks as she swings her purse over her shoulder.

"yeah, lets go grams." I say and stand up. with one last look at myself in the mirror, I grab my grandmas hand and lead us out of the apartment.

mr.jeon had invited us to his place for a Christmas dinner that him and his wife were hosting. truth be told, I didn't mind the fact that mr.jeon had a wife and kids; in fact it excited me.

we passed a few apartments until we stood in front of apartment 125; his apartment. before I had the chance to knock, grams turns to me with a teasing smile. "be on your best behavior, sweetie." she says before pinching my cheek. I give her a nod with a warm smile and knock on the door.

"coming!" a voice from the other side shouts and a few seconds later the door swings open.

there stood the devil in disguise.

he stood there looking hot as ever, i knew I had promised my grandma I would be on my best behavior.

but he made it impossible for me to contain myself.

[+]

I hope this is good , im actually starting to like writing this story ♡