003

and if we are talking
body.

+

he stood in the doorway with a smile that to my grandma it looked innocent, but to me it was otherwise. standing in front of me was the devil, wearing black trousers with a black button up shirt, he wore his devilish smile that I only saw when he was fucking me.

"come in, Aly is already setting up the table, and the kids are at a sleepover." mr.jeon says holding the door wide open for us to be able to pass through. "what a gentleman!" my grandma gushes over his nice manners.

jungkook lets out a chuckle before replacing my arm with his. grandma looks down at their linked arms and smiles. "ill lead you towards the dining table." he says politely before turning to look at me. "oh, and jimin you know where the restroom is, please wash your hands." he says teasingly, sending a wink my way.

grandma only chuckles before they leave my sight. to say I'm pissed would be an understatement. how dare he treat me like a little kid? I was mature enough to know to wash my hands. "stupid jerk" I mutter to myself.

I find the restroom and place my hands under the faucet. I roll my eyes, still angered by the fact, that he just treated my like a kid. turning the faucet off, I knew I had to get revenge.

I was gonna show him to never mess with me.

I smirk happily as I make my way towards the dining room. they were all seated already, waiting for my return. I sat next to my grandma while the happy couple sat in front of us. this was gonna be fun.

Aly started passing the food around as we served ourselves. meanwhile jungkook poured out wine. he leaned down to pour some on my glass, and I died and came back to life. his scent was intoxicating.

everything about him was intoxicating, I could never get enough.

Aly and jungkook sat back, as the food was finally served. None of us are religious, so there was no use for us to pray. "enjoy." Aly said with a smile before we dived in.

next to me grandma began the conversation with Aly, talking about recipes and cooking stuff. meanwhile, i thought it was the perfect timing to get my revenge.

under the table, i slip my shoe off before stretching it out towards jungkooks knee. he jumps up startled by the touch, Aly turns to look at him with a questioning look.

"we forgot the pie." he says acting surprised. Aly says something else causing my grandma to dive into another story but I'm not listening because my foot is slowly going higher until my toes are on his thigh. his eyes burn a hole at me but I smirk in return.

I act as if nothing happened, and continue eating my food, jungkook does the same. after a while of eating, I decide to tease him again. this time I start rubbing his dick slowly causing him burst out, "HOLY SHIT."

it takes him a second to realize his outburst before he changes his sentence. "this potato salad is good as fuck, baby." jungkook says before leaning in kissing his wife. I roll my eyes and put my shoe on. my mood soured by the kiss.

I feel jungkook staring at me, but I ignore his gaze as I continue eating.

after tonight, I never want to share him. he was mine. not aly's, not the kids', he was all mine.

[+]

im trash for jungkook heheh :)