9♛

C H A P T E R - 9

       "Egypt, before we invade this place, are you sure this is what you want?" Reggie asks me. We were almost there. . . we were so close to getting justice for Serena. We could've called the police, but for me, the police don't have anybody's best interest at heart. Killing folks wasn't a hobby for me, but I gotta go do what I gotta do. Serena didn't want it, but I knew what I was doing.

       "Hell yeah, nigga! You know I ain't got no respect for this disrespectful ass niggas." I had my gun cocked, and now there wasn't no going back. "Dante gon' get exactly what he deserve." We were in the back of Dante's cut. I ain't know his place of residence exactly, but I knew exactly where he spent most of his days.

        "Okay, when we go in, kill everybody. Kids, women, niggas, kill a damn dog if you have to. We can't leave no proof, and I ain't tryna get locked up," Reggie clarified. "Shoot 'em in they chest, head, as many times as you can, to the point where they ain't gonna be able to live no more. Understood? Don't let nobody escape. You understand me?" I nodded my head.

       "Let's get it."

       Before I knew it, gunshots were flying everywhere. Reggie shot a window, busting it. He jumped through it, spraying bullets everywhere. Dante was nowhere to be found, but a lot of niggas he hung out with were there, so they must've knew something. Before shooting anyone I saw, I started screaming. "Where the fuck is Dante!?" I hollered. "Y'all niggas better speak before I blow each and everyone of y'all's brains out!" 

        "I ain't sayin' shit!" A hispanic dude exclaimed. I shot him in the head three times, feeling no remorse. All the other niggas in the room look shaken, so I knew they'd speak up.

       "See what happened to ya buddy? Same shit will happen to you if y'all don't start speaking." My eyes locked with the dude directly in front of me, and I held the gun to his temple. "What do you care about most? Ya boy or ya life?" I taunted.

       "He's around back. . . in the room if he ain't escape yet." The dude said in a silent voice. I chuckled a little.

       "I see you got your priorities straight. . . well, either way, you was gonna have to die." Dude's eyes grew as wide as plates, until I finally pulled the trigger twice—making the words he just said to me his last. Surprisingly, I didn't feel bad. Not a pang of sympathy ran through me at the moment. I felt like I had done some good.

       "You want me to finish these niggas off for you, Egypt?" Reggie asks me with a smirk. I laughed.

        "Feel free." As I walked into the back room, I saw Dante laying there, in an upward fetal position. Gunshots sprayed everywhere in the other room, keeping me frozen, even though my eyes were on Dante completely. He looked scared, which pleased me. It was his turn to be the bitch.

       I laughed. "Awww. . . look at ya," I teased. "Fucking pussy ass nigga. I should kill your ass right now. But, I wanna talk to you first." I stood in front of Dante, feeling powerful.

      "I wanna make this quick. Over the years, you've fucked Serena over so many times. . that's why I don't even feel sorry for yo' ass. You should rot in hell." I shook my head looking at this dude. I never hated anyone so much before, and I ain't even know this nigga, which was trifling. I wanted to kill him.

      "I'm begging you. Please, I have two kids. I can't leave them. Without me, they won't be able to live." I could tell Dante was being serious, but I didn't care. He should've thought about that before he started selling human beings. His children wouldn't be proud anyway.