Chapter 9

-Xavier's pov -

I felt Alice's body get heavy I turned just in time this guy had a gun in his hand ready to hit my head. I knocked it out of his hand. Another boy came running and did what I didn't expect he ran up the stairs knocked the Aaron boy. I looked to see who it was Lee Alices brother I thought he would help his sister first. Soon a group of guards and the top knight came in. I picked up Alice carrying her away To her room. No one will notice that she's gone. Emily's body was removed from ye stairs. As I head down the hallway I couldn't remember which way Alice's room was so I took her into mine I gently placed her on my bed. I moved her hair checking for blood only alitle on her forehead I walked out and went to the bathroom quickly getting a rag to clean her up. I ran back into my room Alice was on the bed her eyes open she looked confused.
"Hey Alice." She looked up at me I smiled at her.
"Y--you did this?" My face fell I dropped the rag she thinks I'm a bad perosn. I fell to the ground.
"Alice I could never hurt you I've seen the way you fight I've seen how you are to James I would never hurt you. You got beat up I took you in my room to fix you up I hope that's ok." That hurt so much more than any pain I've felt Alice thinks I'm a bad person. I picked up the rag I went to Alice to fix her forehead. She winced and put her hands up. "I'm gonna clean your forehead it's only water on here." She placed her hands at her sides. I got to work on cleaning her forehead.
"Xavier?" She asked, as I was about to get some bandage from my desk.
"Hmm?" She watched me grab the bandage.
"Why?" Why what? Why do I care?
"Why what?" She sighed as I peeled the bandage from the paper.
"Why did you save me not Emily?" Oh so now she remembers.
"Lewis did he, I was dealing with Andrew and next thing I knew he was taking care of Aaron." I put the bandage on her forehead.
"Thank you, can I stay here?" I nodded putting the rag in the basket.
"Want some clothes to sleep in?" She nodded I walked into my closet pulling out two tshirts and two sweatpants. I put on one set leaving my tux on the ground. "Here you go Alice." I handed her the set before going back to the closet. "Let me know when you are done." I closed the door picking up my shoes and tux I took off. I carefully hanged up my tux I slild the shoes next to all my other shoes. A quiet knocking came on the door I opened it looking at the ground.
"Dude you told me to let you know When I was done so I did." Alice said sitting on my bed changed her dress on the floor with only one shoe where's the other one? And her dagger on the night stand next to her.
"Where's your other shoe?" She pointed at the door and there it was in front of the door so she threw the shoe at the door smart. I walked or picking up her shoes and dress I set them on the desk. I reached under the bed pulling out a blanket and pillow making my self a bed on the floor next to the bed.

A/N: ok last part I'll update another time enjoy or don't. -Aub