Chapter 5

Here's part 5 because a pig is annoying me and asked. Aka HBurd_45

Chapter  5

We all eat the fries and cheeseburgers, once we all got full, Xavier and James left. Emily had to go to another speech with the King. Someone walked more like ran in to the dinning room, I looked up to see who it was, it was Andy. Late as she likes to be.

"Did I miss cheeseburgers and fries?" Andy said sounds just like her to only think about food, I went in to the kitchen grabbed a clean plate and a bottle of water and ketchup. I grabbed a cheeseburger and a handful of fries and put it on the plate.

"Here you go." I said as I handed her the plate of food. She started eating, I finished cleaning the table up. I picked up all the silverware to the kitchen to be washed.

"Thanks Al, I'll help you clean the table up since the two new people don't know what they are supposed to do." Andy said, as she took her plate and other plates too the kitchen I grabbed the cups and walked to the kitchen.

"Do you think we should wash the dishes? Also have you seen Andrew?" I asked, it was Very unusually to no have Andrew and Aaron at dinner especially cheeseburger night.

"No the last time I saw him we was near the creek, let's leave the dishes for the cook." Andy said, Em and Andy are complete opposite and still best friend with me and each other.

"Oh, then where could Andrew be he never miss a chance to eat?" I asked confusion probably written on my face with concern.

"I'm not sure yet I know he's ok." Andy said, looking confused.

***********

Ok chill people this is the last chapter I have typed up ok cool. Un edited will edit later. Will add more later. Bye!

~Caz