Chapter 3

A/N: Long time no see jk only 5 days or so, happy late thanksgiving (for those who live in USA). With out further ado........War or traitors.

--------------------------------------

ALICE POINT OF VIEW

"Come on, stupids!" I told the boys to hurry as I had already walked halfway out of the kitchen. The one I think is Xavier said something to James I think. Then he followed me, James I think slowly followed him. We walked down the long hallway towards the guest rooms.

"Which one is Xavier?" I asked I had to know so then I don't kick the wrong one out of the castle.

"Me!" One said the one who followed me first, which makes the slow one James.

"So then you must be James." I said looking at James, he blushed! I made a guy blushed! How?

"Yes, the one who won't say much when a pretty girl talks crap, did I just call you pretty?" Xavier said, I was slowly Turing as red as a strawberry. At least Xavier was embarrassed too.

"Yes you did Xavier live with it serves you right." James said, I'm glad James broke the tension that was going on. We arrived at the guest rooms they are staying in

"Well, anyways I see you don't have your stuff, so you will have to get that later. This is my room don't go in at all. This is one guest room for who ever wants it and this is for the other." I said pointing at the doors. I open the first door and find bags and boxes and a note. I walk over to the note and read it.

-----
Xavier's room.
-----

"I guess this my room." Xavier said giving James a look of I told you.

"Yup, bathroom that way, you already know kitchen is. Don't go into the east wing, ok? Cool, see ya at dinner." I said, the east wing is where Em's room is located at. 

"Wait where's your room?" James asked,  man this kid is annoying.

"Right across from this room as I said before." I said annoyed, at least I won't have to deal with James or if I do I will make sure I don't have to.

"Ok bye see you at dinner." Xavier said, as I walking out the door he pushed James out after me.

"So that means my room is right next to his?" James asked pointing at the door next to his room.

"Yeah, you don't seem to be smart, are you smart?" I asked, I know rude, he acts dumb.

"For your information I'm smartish." James said walking to his room, I walked back towards the kitchen.

----------------

A/N hope you guys had a wonderful week, enjoy this chapter sorry its so short. Also not edited yet, I think I will give this book a break for a while and work on Normal or so I thought and where the line stands on the account with my friend the account is @AMandHB5. Sorry of this disappoints any of you I will still edit it a bunch more times. This story is becoming different than what I had planned but as long as it is good that's all that matter (also if I like writing it). Be safe. I would appreciate feedback and votes.

~Aub

------------------