Chapter 4

So the break I took from this story helped me get caught up almost finish Normal or so I thought and work on where the line stands (for anyone who wants to read it, it's on a account made by me and my best friend AMandHB_5 )

Alice point of view

I arrived at the kitchen, I looked around the kitchen spotting Emily waving at me, I walked over to Emily.

"Hey, so there's two new boys in the castle. Have you seen them?" Emily asked me, what I was about to tell her.

"Hey, yeah theirs names are Xavier and James their rooms are near mine I wish they weren't. Have they came to the kitchen yet?" I asked, ok not having their rooms near mine is slightly a lie but still. Only having James near my room will be bad Xavier seems pretty cool.

"Not y-" Emily was cut off by Xavier.
"Hey when's dinner?" Xavier asked, Xavier had changed into a flannel shirt and jeans with boots. James was wearing the same thing as Xavier except for the shoes which happens to be converse.

"Cheeseburgers and fries." Emily said interrupting my thoughts, which is  a good thing otherwise I would've kept thinking about Xavier.

"Yumm!" Xavier and James said at the same time, I wonder If they are brothers.

"Kids! Dinners ready!" Ida yelled, we walked to the dinning room that is connected to the kitchen. We all stood around the already set table. Emily took her usually place at the head of the table. Xavier sat on her left James on her right where Andy usually sits. Xavier sat where I normally sit wait Xavier is in my seat?! Xavier took my seat!

"Xavier your sitting where I normally sit." I said, time to show them who the boss is, the boss is Em.

"Well it's time for a change." Xavier said in a mocking tone, Ida set food on the table. Cheeseburgers and fries.

"Xavier your sitting where I normally sit so, move it!" I said again this time with some attitude.

"Well as I said before it's time for a change," he said with attitude, I looked at Emily and she nodded.

"MOVE IT! I LIKE TO ...MOVE IT!" James yelled sang, Em cracked a smile at James I tried to hold back my smile.

"That's her seat, please get up and sit next to James, James I hope that's not how loud you always talk." Emily winked at me and I smiled brightly, James smiled.

"Get up..." I rudely said, he gave me a death stare as I smirked. He got up and sat next to James.

"Nope not always I could if you want me to." James said smirking

"Thanks." I whispered to Emily, she smiles and mouths  'no problem'. Ida then sets the cheeseburgers and fries on the Table. At least I get cake and brownies after This! It's all worth it.

********************

A/N hope you guys enjoy this part also I hope to update Normal or so I thought soon along with the new story come home to me. This story is un edited, please don't copy.

~Aub