Chapter 6

Hi! i haven't update this book in awhile...... or any book for that matter but I did edited this book a little. With out further ado.... sorry about the mistakes I wanted to post it today so I haven't edited it yet.

***********Chapter 6***********
Me and Andy walked out of the kitchen.

"Want to practice aim?" I asked referring to bow and arrows, Andy looked at me for a second before understanding what I was talking about.

"Yeah if you want to." Andy said not seeming very interested.

"What's up? You always are excited to shoot stuff with me." Andy sighed and looked at me.

"I know Al I'm just worried about Lee, I mean he did throw a knife at me  whe-" "WHAT?!" I yelled cutting her off.

"Let me finish, I went to wake Lee up for dinner, he was asleep under the willow tree on the big swing with a dagger in his hand and his sword next to him an arrow stuck in the tree. His bow laying under the swing along with a quiver. He said he was training then took a break and fell asleep." Andy said starting at the floor so I couldn't see the expression on her face.

"Well that explains why he didn't eat now wh-" "Hello lovely lady and Al." Lee came in. "Pickle nuts."

"Did you just say Pickle nuts?" Andy asked looking from me to Lee.

"Yeah, Leeeeee we just cleaned up." I whined to Lee as he sat down at the table, Andy walked to the kitchen to get food for Lee to eat.

"Alllllllll I don't care I'm eating also I found dad's cross bow want to practice with me after I eat?" Lee asked me, a cross bow is a fancy bow and arrow that the knights have along with guns but we prefer bows I'm not sure why though. All the knights have a crossbow no one else really has access to the crossbows.

"No way did you ask dad? If anyone finds out we didn't to the dungeon we go." Andy came back with a paper plate and paper cup full of food.

"What too cheap for real dishes?"

"It's what you get for being late." Ida said walking in with brownies my brownies!

"Thanks Ida now answer me Lee did you ask dad?"

"Do I get any brownies?" Lee asked ignoring my question, ugh can't he just answer my question?

"LEE HENRY THUNDERMOND!" I yelled getting fed up with Lee.

"ALLISON MAY THUNDERMOND!" Lee yelled back at me, this isn't going anywhere.

"Lewis answer your sister before I find a dead body in cook's kitchen." Ida said sweeping under the table.

"UGH fine what do you want Al?" Finally, I will get my answer.

"Did you ask dad o-" "Hey um I was wondering if I could get a tour of outside?" A voice asked, I looked over at the door and there stood James.

"UGH really James? You really do know how to make me not get an answer." Really I want an answer that is all.

"What? Who's this boy?" James asked I opened my mouth to answer Lee bet me to it.

"I'm Lee." Lee said swallowing his food "I'm Al's boyfriend." wait what?

"Shut up Lee no one asked you for a reason, that is Lewis Henry the most annoying wait I take that back the second most annoying human in this world." I smirked at Andy as she grabbed a brownie only to get her hand smacked by Ida.

"Who's the most annoying human? That guy Andrew or is his name Aaron? One of the two." James said, oh just he wait.

"What's your last name and middle name?" I asked, James looked at me confused.

"My last name shouldn't matter."

"ANSWER THE FREAKING QUESTION! What is it with people and not answering me?"

"Fine my last name is Russ, my middle name is Sunny." Sunny really? I'm trying to hold back laughter a snort came out.

"Kay then to answer your question of who is the most annoying human is James Sunny Russ. Why is your middle name Sunny?" James jaw drops Andy smirks, Lee laughs chocking on his food. "Dearest Brother of mine swallow before you die."

"Are you always this blunt?" James asked sitting down next to Lee.

"Only for you." Lee opens his mouth to say something "Shut it cracker mouth."

"Do always have to say the weirdest things?" Lee asked me reaching for my brownies.

"My. Brownies. Hands. Off. One day my weird sayings will save you or me not sure yet but it will I know it. You haven't answered my question, Pig brain." Lee rolls his eyes.

"Yes I asked dad." I nodded good less trouble for us all.

A/N:
End of part six summer break (for me) is coming soon in a little more than a month then hopefully I will be able to keep my books more updated.

~CAz