Chapter 2

A/N: Anywhere it says Jack it should be Xavier. Please don't copy, thanks, enjoy. Also I appreciate Feedback, not edited yet.

************Chapter 2**************

Xavier's POV

The King of the country I live in heard about the ninjas murdering my parents and James's parents on their way to his pink and black party Ball whatever you want to call it! I hate him so much, he decided to take us in if we worked. If that's even fair! We were going on a tour of the castle when Ida our tour guide stopped in the kitchen to get us some food. A cute girl came in smiling, wearing a white tank top and jeans to complete the outfit cowboy boots on. About to ask Ida something then she saw us as in us, I mean James and me. Her face dropped.

"Alice, this is Xavier and James, they will be working here since their parents died or left them. Could you take them to the guest room?"  Ida told the girl I guess the girl's name is Alice.

"What's in it for me?" Alice asked Ida as she rolled her eyes, wow I already like her she wants something in favor of doing something.

"Brownies and chocolate cake after dinner, I'll hid the rest so Lee can't get any!" Ida told her, who is Lee? Is Lee her boyfriend? I hope not! Did I just think that?

"Ugh fine, you better get a baking!" Alice told Ida, wow Alice must be the princess? No she can't be the princess name is Emily. The way Alice's eyes sparkle in tiredness, the dirt under her nails - ow! James elbowed me cutting my thought off! I look over to him and mouth 'OW!' To him, James had a smirk on his face knowing him, he likes how Alice looks. Or is picturing me with her, Maybe?

"Come on, stupids!" Alice was already halfway out of the kitchen, I let out a soft snort.

"Did she just call me stupid?" James asked me, I looked over at James.

"Yes, she did although idiot would fit better." I said, smirking as I left James  behind with his mouth hanging open.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
A/N: I am not able to update as much with school going on and thanksgiving coming soon. Maybe I'll be able to spam you guys,(with chapters). Have a good Friday! Enjoy share, vote feedback,comment! Thanks for reading!

~Aub