Chapter 1- Party Brownies

Chapter 1- Party brownies

"Come on Babe, I know you want to do it," Andrew begs me trying to get the information of what Em's private Instagram is. Not many people know her private Instagram is, for one big reason being she's a princess and she wants some privacy. Even then she has a lack of privacy. She has a public account that most people think is her only account. I run my hand through the grass staring into the river We are still on the castle ground. Just getting away from everything and everyone.

"Don't ever call me that again, I swear you won't see the next day." I threaten him, he knows very well that could happen. As much as I have a crush on Andrew I would prefer that nobody calls me 'Babe'. I mean like what's not to like about him he has brown shaggy hair and brown eyes his perfect lips. It's hard to not kiss him right now, the way his eyes sparkle-

"Al? Are you still alive? Stop staring at me!"And His cocky self is back.

"No, Andrew I'm dead here to haunt you, I wasn't staring at you!" I told Andrew, that was a lie I was staring at him.

"AL, MAJOR PROBLEM WHERE ARE YOU? I CHECK THE TREE HOUSE!" Em screamed at me, Emily ruined the perfect moment. I looked back at the castle and saw Emily running out of the Gray brick castle.

"Um I should probably go before Em gets the wrong idea," Andrew said standing up offering me his hand to help me up, I take his help.

"Yeah Probably," I tell Andrew, I walked up the hill that leads to the river I see Em.

"EM OVER HERE!" I yelled at Em, I walked closer to her and she walked closer to me we stop in the middle.

"Hey, I have a huge problem." She said as we turned to walk into the castle.

"Or so I've heard," I say sarcastically, we start walking around.

"Seriously no time for your sarcasm, anyway my problem is Aaron wants me to come to the black and pink ball with him." The black and pink ball is a ball obviously that the king is hosting for Em for no reason. Em got to pick the colors and everything. Which is why it's back and pink.

"Did you tell him yes? If you didn't he will just ask another girl like Jenna or Kate." I said teasing her, Jenna and Kate are girls who will take any guy they can get.

"Fine! I'll text him now." She pulls out her sparkle pink iPhone, her fingers fly along the screen as a smile appears on her face.

"Al, Aaron said his brother Andrew will ask you soon?" Em asked moving her eyebrows as to say that Andrew likes me.

"So." I wait for her to finish her statement.

"So, you already are going might as well go with Andrew plus I'm already taking you shopping for a pink or black dress. My Dad said he would pay for your dress." Em said excitedly, Em loves shopping, I, on the other hand, hate shopping.

"On one condition, we get frozen yogurt for a week delivered to your room," I told Em because everyone knows I love frozen yogurt and sweets.

"Yes that will happen, all for you!" Em says even more excitedly, we walk up to the castles large wooden door with metal nails, at the back of the castle.

"See ya at dinner," I say as we part ways, she heads towards the throne room. I head towards the kitchen, I'm walking down the hallway looking at all the new pictures and laughing a little. The maids always put new pictures up every month I always look at the pictures some pictures are older from when the King was a kid some from yesterday and last year. I suddenly hit a wall? Nope, a person again I'm very clumsy.

"Oh I'm sorry my ba-" I look to see who I ran into it was Lee my brother with a huge grin on his face.

"Al, look where your going next time. Have you seen Dad?" Lee asked laughing a little bit.

"Next time I'll walk with my eyes closed, yes, I've seen Dad, he headed to the throne room. Will you join Em and me for dinner today?" I asked Lee as we were walking down the hallway.

"No, you don't need to walk with your eyes closed. You already run into enough things. Thanks for telling me cheese cracker! Yes, I'll join you guys it's cheeseburger day! See ya, later." Lee said with a huge grin on his face, As he walked the other way.

I walk to Em's room to steal, ok borrow some clothes from her for dinner. I went to her closet pulled out some clothes put the clothes on her bed. I looked around her dresser for my phone, I  found a folded piece of paper on her bedside. A note from Ida, her maid I assumed. I picked it up and read the boyish handwriting? Boyish? What boy wrote this.

Emily,

Meet me after dinner by the gardens, Around 5:30, By the way here's Alice's phone. I found it in a hole near the trampoline today.

That Alice is always loosening her phone! Andrew said that he likes Alice, I'll talk to you later.

~Aaron

P.S. I thought I should do it old-timey for no reason and besides you like these little notes you find. I put Alice's phone on the dresser she might have a few new selfies.

Wow, Andrew likes me! I lost my phone near the trampoline again! Of course, Aaron would take selfies on my phone. Why does Aaron need to talk to Em? I already checked her dresser guess I didn't look hard enough. I walked back over to Em's dresser and found my phone with my horse case. I check my phone to see if anyone text me and to see the pictures Aaron took. On Instagram there a DM from Andrew asking what Em's private Instagram, Oh well he just won't give up. I messaged him back.

Al: Not gonna tell.

A: Fine you are evil. Was his response, why he responded so quickly I'm not sure

I decided to head to the kitchen to help Cook make dinner, as soon as I open the kitchen door I saw Ida talking to two boys I didn't recognize. Who are they? Boy Oh boy, what will the King say?

"Alice, this is Xavier and James, they will be working here since their parents died or left them. Could you take them to the guest room." Ida said, silently begging me with her eyes. So that's who they are, and why they are here must be the kings' orphans of the year. Every year the King lets two orphans live in the castle usually in hopes that Em and them will become friends or more.

"What is in it for me?" I asked Ida hates making me do stuff for free, I don't mind doing things for her I just really like sweets.

"Brownies and chocolate cake after dinner, I'll hide the rest so Lee can't get any!" Ida knows me so well because chocolate is my weakness.

"Ugh fine, you better get a baking!" Yay, I get chocolate cake and brownies! PARTY TIME!

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N If it says Jack anywhere it is Xavier, I'm still in the process of fixing it. Sorry if you got confused.
~Aub.

Thank you for reading! Enjoy! Share! Vote! Comment! Fan!

Not edited. PLEASE DO NOT COPY.

Published 2016