Mr hero

David still starring at her and Cindy lost by what Max said and she wondered why the Max hasn't left Max's face.
"What are you doing here?", asked David after he finally got the boldness to speak.
" well I am here to do some thing I never expected to do, and yes I am a fool to come to your place unharmed again... "
But David thought "that's why I like you and still think you are stupid".
" but I know you wouldn't hurt me because some how you want me alive,because when I am alive I suffer more but never the less you saved me twice now, (David thought 3 but he said to him self he wasn't counting).I don't care if you did it for evil or not I am going to say it,thank you for saving my life twice".
"You are welcome but I have actually changed I am not the evil child anymore".
" I don't care, you can deceive others but you can't deceive me,bye".
She leaves.
"I guess she still sees you as the evil child".
" even if the whole world sees me as a hero, Cindy will see me as the evil child, not after what I did to her,but I really need to get involved ".
" you are always saying that, you are already involved ".
" no,am not ",David used magic to change his face,his change his face to a handsome guy with blonde hair.
" wow, how did you do that? ".
" magic".
"I never knew magic could do that, she will never recognized you like this".
" even my mother wouldn't recognized me ".
" seems you were not able to change your eyes ".
" yes,changing my eyes requires a really powerful magic ".
" so you want to always look like this in her present ".
" well not for ever,just for the main time until she falls for me then I will revile myself ".
" and she wouldn't be able to do any thing about it because she would be already in love with you ".
" yes Max that it".
David turned to the other guy and went to Evils kitchen. He went to Cindy and asked for coffee.
"I want a cup of coffee, with light milk, no sugar".
" nice choice, your favorite ".
" I love to the taste the coffee, makes me feel like it's working ".
" who are you? Are you sure you are not my twin?".jokily asked Cindy.
"Oh please don't tell me, you like your coffee that way too".
" I don't only like my coffee that why I love it that way".
"I love talking with you about coffee (she drops a cup of coffee for him and he took a sip)great, you are good".
" yes,I am".
"I was wonder,could I have you number so we could talk some time".
" that will be great ".
" then will can find out what else we have in common ".
Cindy smiled and gave him, her number. He saw the name.
" Cindy Evil, it rhymes don't you think?".
"What,what rhymes".
" your name with this place, Cindy Evil at Evil Kitchen ".
" Good thing I am not evil and what I am giving to you isn't evil either ".
" yeah,it's a good thing, I am Samuel, you can call me Sam".
"Okay Sam".
" I will see you lately,Cindy".
        As he came out, he changed back.
Max came to him.
"How was it,I guess she saw you different".
" yes,she did, she was smiling through out. Did you know she has the same favorite choice of coffee as me?".
"Yes,I do".
" what,and you didn't tell me, I was so surprised. Who know what else we have in common. I know we were met to be together ".
                    Few days later
                      Bless house
" what do you mean, you have to leave, you just finished your swift".
"Yes Ronald, I just finished my shift but can't I at least get some air. I am going out, when you intend to leave lock the door", she left.
As she left,David came as Sam and took her flying.
" oh my God, Sam that's dangerous ".
" oh come on, it's fun".
They flew for a while and went down, they had picnic and talked and laughed. They were both happy.
Late at night, David flew and brought Cindy to Bless house.
"good night".
" I would have loved to invite you in but I have a boy friend ".
" why are you still with him when you are not happy with him".
"Is not that I am not happy with him but I am more happy with you".
" the more reason why you should break up with him and be with me ".
" then that's what I should do".
David wanted to kiss her but she refused, so he picked her.
            In the play room
"It's been a week since you have been with Cindy and she is already fallen for you".
" she is not the only one who's fallen ".
" I know, and I know I am not the only one who has seen the way you have been for the past week".
                  At the mansion
David father is talking to David grandfather.
"Father, my son is drifting away and you are not doing anything about it. What's worse is that he is doing all this because of a woman".
" your son is fine, I know that, he is not drifting away, he is still himself.
He is only trying a new way,we have been following one way for centuries and your son found a new way,and for the girl, please if your son is doing this because of her,he would have gone to her a long time ago but for over a week now have you seen you son with her. He only saved her to gain light not that he likes her".
"Dad,seriously I don't know what you are saying, right now".
" your son is with us,son".
                  At Ronald's place
"What that aroma?".
" I am cooking ".
Cindy served the food. They both sat down and discussed as they ate.
After eating.
When they both watched a romantic movie.
" wow,look at that I will want the both of us to be like this couple always and forever ".
" actually Ronald, let not deceive our selves anymore, this isn't working, we have lost touch".
"What are you talking about Cind".
" Cindy is my name not Cind,this started great but let's not lie to ourselves, we don't have feelings for each other anymore ".
" are you breaking up with me? ".
" I am sorry, but I am ".
Is it because of that guy Sam, is he the reason you are breaking up with me?".
" leave him out of this, I am doing this because of me,because I want to be finally happy. I have suffered enough in the hands of the evil child I don't want to suffer anymore. I love Sam and I want to be with him ",with a low voice.
" I wouldn't hold you back Cind, go be with him ".
" I am sorry Ronald but Sam don't have any evil ex who want to hurt me, for the past one week that I have been friends with Sam, he has saved me instead of putting me in the state of danger ".
" but remember Cind, I saved you once".
"And I will be forevermore greatful, but not like this".
She left.
Ronald fell on the floor in pain.
                At the mansion
David was with Max in the mansion
" she is coming, or should I say I should be going, she is in a car driving to Sam's house ".
" and how do you know, sometimes I do not even know how I do some things I do ",David disappeared to Sam's house and turned to Sam.
Cindy drove to the front of the house and ran to the door, then started knocking.
David to open the door.
" Sam,I did it, I did it, we can be together now ".
" that's great ".
They kissed, it was their first kiss David convinced Cindy to go back to school and she agree. Cindy wanted to go to the same school with David but he told her that was also the evil child's school,that she should go to another.
As David spoke to Cindy, Kira was in town and she searched for David, her powers told her where David was but when she got there,she didn't see David but saw a guy with Cindy.
" Sam help,the evil child sent her to kill me ".
" no,the evil child didn't send her,she came on her own as she did before ".
" how do you know she attacked me before I told no one except Ronald ".
" I will tell you later,but now you must leave ".
" she isn't going any where,today is the she dies".