Chapter 10

Guys, I'm trying my best to update for you. I'm updating now cause I never really thought much about looking at all the reads and votes I got and I am super amazed an happy that my story's are hitting it. This story specifically. It has less chapters. Yet it has the highest votes and reads and its just makes me so happy. My book Our baby has been up longer and has the least reads and votes. Anyways heres your update.

Simon's P.O.V.

"C'mon Lou lets get you home. I don't feel comfortable leaving you boys alone tonight so I am staying with you five."

Meanwhile, I can have a chat with Zayn.

*Back at the one direction household*

I just pulled into the drive way Louis is lying down in the back seat i believe he is sleeping now. I hate to wake him up but I have to get him in the house. Its too cold to leave him out in the car. It would have usually took me five minutes to get to the boys house but the roads are so bad it took me about 20 minutes for me to get frim my office to this drive way.  I turn off the car and turn around to look at Louis. His eyes closed and mouth was slightly a gapped and he was softly snoreing. He looked like a small child. Physically. Lets face it we call know he is a child mentally. Most of the time.

I lean back slightly just enough to shake his shoulder a little.

"Lou- Louis bud we're back at the house come on you gotta get up buddy?"

"M-m." he turns so his back is toward me.

"Louis William, I will not ask you again please get up you can go back to sleep when we get inside."

"Why can't you leave me in here?" he says turbing to look at me with sleepy eyes.

"Because I said you needed to get up now get up or I'll wont hestiate to drag you inside and bare you rear and tan it ... Again. Now up and ad 'em."

Louis grumbled getting up and out of the car. I close the door for him slinging my arm over his shoulder. It was freezing out here. We needed to get inside. Once we were you could differently feel that tempature difference. It was like a sauna in his house. But it felt good after being out in the negative 20's.

The first person so notice the door opening was Harry. He came down stairs seeing Louis first running up too him.

"Lou-bear!"

"Hi Hazza!" Louis chuckled.

Then Harry noticed me.

"Uncle Simon?"

"Harry where did you-" next was Niall

"Louis! Uncle Si!" he yells running up to us and ingulfing us in a hug.

"Hey Ni." Louis says.

I greet Niall as well. Then the last two of the band comes down.

"What are you too going on about."  I heard Zayn question. His eyes widen as he saw me standing in there living room.

"Un-Uncle Si?"

"Nice to see you again Zayn." I say.

"Yeah- Y-you too."

"Zayn whats the matter?" Liam ask. Everybody else turns towards Zayn waiting for an answer.

"Nothing- I - nothings the matter. Did you drive here in that storm." he asked but his eyes never left me.

"Well..."

"I did drive but rest assure I can handel driving in a Little storm Zayn." I spoke cutting Louis off who huffed beside me. 

"Louis i suggest you stop that, go ahead and go upstairs and sleep."

Louis shakes his head i raise and eyebrow at him.

He looks at Liam. Then back at me.

"Can I talk to you ... Alone."  i nod and began to walk to the kitchen.

Once we were both in there I sat down but he stayed standing.

"Help me search this house." Louis said.

"Why couldnt you say this in front of the boys."

"Liam would protest and freak out. I am not going to feel comfortabke till i know for sure she isnt watching on a damn camera."

"Watch your language... And fine if it means you will take a nap after I'm fine with it."

I get up from where i was sitting and begin to walk out.

"Simon?"

I turn around to look at Louis. I couldnt read the expresssion on his face but something tells me it isnt going to end well on his part.

"Yes Louis?"

"Why do you want to nap so bad?"

"Because Louis, you have an attitude and its best you get rid of the attitude by sleeping it off before you make things worst for yourself. Now I'll help you check the house make sure the others know i will take care of Liam. If he throws a fit."

With that i walked out. Louis trailed behind me.

As we made our way towards the living room i noticed it was quite maybe a little too quiet. This worried me.

We entered the living and I stopped in my tracks. Shocked at what was infront of me.

"Nice to see you again Simon.. Louis."