Chapter 4

Zayn's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sun shinning into my window I groan and roll over and closed my eyes again. Only for my phone to ring. I pick it up pulling my charger out of its port. I didn't bother looking at the caller ID. I already had a feeling of who it was.
I click the green button putting the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Zayn? Sorry did I wake you?" I hear Louis voice on the other line.

"No, no Lou, I woke up on my own. I've been awake for a few minutes now, is there something you wanted to talk about.."

"Well..." there was yelling in the background that cause Louis to pause. He then spoke after a few seconds.

"Zayn, could Skype me for a minute I wanna show you something." Louis says.

"Uh sure?" I said, I was really unsure about what he was about to show me but I have a feeling it isn't going to be something good, like the award they won at the billboards awards.

Louis quickly hung up the phone and then with a minute I was getting a Skype call I answered it. The noise in the background was much more clear. To me Louis aimed the camera at the source of the yelling and there I see Liam and Harry going at it.

I felt my blood pressure start to rise. As I watch the scene.

"One sec Zayn I'm gonna break this up before it gets out of hand." Louis sets the phone down on its stand so I could still see the scene in front of me. Louis walks over there but before he was even able to speak Liam brings his fist up bashing it into Harry's face.

"Liam payne!" Louis had said, at least I thought he did until I see every body in the room turned to look at me. Liams eyes widen to the size of saucers in the realization that he just hit Harry in front me. Harry was now crying from the pain. I motioned for Liam to come closer to the camera.

He slowly walks over to me. God I wish the boy was in arms lengths of me because he would a spanking of his lifetime. .. Louis doesn't know I use spanking as a punishment on the boys because I barely ever had to do so. But he is about find out.

"Liam what did I say would happen if you didn't behave hmm? What was the deal Liam .."

"Zayn please..." Liam begged. Once Louis was done comforting Harry he sent him up to Nialls room and walked over to us. He roughly grabbed Liam by his forearm pinning him against the wall.

"What in the bloody he'll is your problem Liam James Payne , all you act like anymore is a damn child... your so lucky I don't ..."

"Louis Tomlinson, let him go right now!" I yelled. Louis glared at Liam for a minute his grip never leaving Liam.

"Louis, do it now!" I said my voice dropping an octave.

Louis looked at me then slowly release his grip on Liam, who I would say is about to piss his pants. Because Louis is terrifying when he is pissed off, Louis has only ever been this mad once, and I never thought we would have to see him like this again.

"Liam, do you want to know what my mother use to do to me if I was caught fighting, doesn't matter if it was siblings or school it doesn't matter if I would to get in trouble for fighting or even just hitting someone I was dragged across my mother or father's knee and my rear end was blistered! I think you need the samething done to you."

"But Louis.."

"Liam that's enough, your lucky I'm not there doing it... this attitude of yours is gonna stop and if that means you have to have a sore bum everyday till you learn then I'm sure that's fine, with Louis, and the others. Because you need to learn to..."