My Special Someone | Shinomiya Natsuki

It's time for Natsuki! Don't know about Satsuki though.

written: 26 jan 2014

_____________________

A tall solid building. One with many rooms, giant windows and almost seemed like a castle. Hidden very neatly in the middle of the woods, anyone would get lose. A huge slick, black gate stood in front of it. In the middle would be a gentle flowing fountain. The master course.

"[First Name]-chan~!" A tall boy sang out loud towards you. He wore glasses and had fluffs of blonde hair. You smiled as you stood up from the benches and waved your hands at the boy.

"Natsuki!" You said happily as you ran in front of him. Both of you stopped in front of each other and he hugged you tightly. You were never tired of these tight squeezes. Supposedly...these 'squeezes' were very special to you. It filled you up with a warmth you thought you had lost. "Are you okay?" You asked as Natsuki seemed to be panting, catching a breath.

Natsuki flashed you a smile of reassurance. "I am! I was just looking all over for you." He said before he took something out from behind; a bunch of dresses. "I got these today. I was sure that [First Name]-chan would look great in these!"

You laughed softly as you placed your long sleeved hand near your mouth. You had thought that Natsuki would never change. He was always like this even during the times you two were at Satome Gakuen. You took one of the dresses he had and smiled. They were all cutely designed...

_____________________

"Wear this one!" Natsuki said happily as he took one of the dresses and placed it in your hands softly. You went into the bathroom to change and sighed softly. It may be annoying to change all the time, but the moment you spent with him was nice. You came out of the bathroom, wearing a dress that was up towards your knees. It was white, like a gentle feather. The sleeves were long but near the wrist part, it widened; the soft fabric trailing down. It had small frills on the bottom and a neat ribbon that was tied behind your back.

"This one is really pretty." You said in a happy tone as you twirled around. You let out a laugh before you started to walk towards Natsuki and peer into his eyes. "Is this one not good?" You asked, tilting your head.

Natsuki wore a slight blush before he waved his hands, "I-It's cute." He said with hesitance.

You smiled and hugged Natsuki softly. "Thank you! Do you have anymore?"

Natsuki shook his head before he gave you a bag. "Ah..here are the ones you tried on. You should take them. You'll definitely look cute in those, [First Name]-chan!"

You looked a bit sad before covering it with a smile. How you wanted to stay just a while longer, but it felt as if Natsuki was rushing you out the door. "Thank you Natsuki! Well, see you tomorrow." You said as you waved your hands.

_____________________

You walked into your own room and placed the dressed on the side.  Your own phone rang and you flipped it open, earning a text message from a reportor who was going to show a interview with you. It was going to be aired live and you were quite worried on how you would have to act...though you thought of Natsuki and smiled. You should just act like yourself.

You took the dresses out from the bag and frowned. They weren't all the dresses you had tried on. There were several pairs that you never even tried on nor had seen when Natsuki was making you wear them. You placed it on the side and sighed. What could this mean? Was Natsuki becoming bothered with your presence and wanted you to leave so badly that he would lie?

You flipped through a short photo album and smiled a bit. They had yet to be filled, only having a small amount of pictures that showed you and Natsuki, most were taken during your years in Satome Gakuen.