LOVE AND FAME? IT'S ALL A GAME {chapter 1}

hey guys!!!

first chapter!!!

enjoy!!

***************************************************************************

Chapter 1

Avril's P.O.V

Flip, flip, and flip. God!! This is so random. I was in my room on a bright sunny afternoon spending my time flipping through some teen magazine waiting for my stupid sister. I mean who sits around in the house when the weather is so perfect. My sister told me to wait for her since she wanted to surprise me with some shit and she is the one being late. This is so shitty.

I looked at the magazine in my hands. I saw an interview of Drew Dallas. Why do people find him so interesting? Okay so he may sing well and look good but he still is an asshole in my opinion. Don't ask me why I hate him so much, I just do.

I looked at his picture. Okay so he may not be bad looking or ugly, hell he is hot!! But looks isn't everything. I was in a real crappy mood today. I was getting angry with a guy I didn't know a shit about.

He had brown hair which fell over his eyes and grey-blue eyes and he had a great body. He was lean but still with muscles. Awesome overall appearance. The interview was about his new album which just released. My sister Gianna had rushed to the music store the day it was released and had practically begged Drew Dallas who was there signing the albums for his autograph. Gianna was one of the screaming fans of Drew Dallas that thought someday he would come asking her out to be his girlfriend. My sister lives in her own happy world.

One of the questions they had asked Drew in the magazine was: Drew, there are rumors that you have been going out with Natasha Royce. Are they true?

Natasha Royce, celebrity heiress who thinks she is god's gift to the world. Too bad she is actually god's rubbish!!! Well this one I got to read and tell to my sister. But knowing her I guess she has already read this magazine. Let's see his reply:

Well not really. We just went out for dinner once but that's all. I am still waiting for the girl of my dreams.

Oh goody, now Gianna can go and become his princess. I thought sarcastically. This Drew guy was nuts.

So there I sat reading shit like this waiting for my sis to come home. After about half an hour of doing nothing but cursing Drew Dallas Gianna finally shows up.

"Hey Avril...so sorry for being late" she said skipping inside my room. Well she didn't sound sorry.

"Yeah well get your ass here and tell me what's the big surprise."

"Oh you are grumpy!!! Why?? You know you being some emo chick has some serious effects on you." She said smugly sitting down on my bed, her golden locks bouncing. Well what can I say, she is pretty. Like really pretty. All American looks. You know blue eyes, blonde hair and amazing body. Oh yeah and she is a cheerleader. Enough said.

"Okay first of all I am grumpy all because of you so you don't give me that look and second I am not emo okay?" So I have nothing against emo but I don't like being called emo. Just because I like black eyeliner and have black hair and like the color black does not mean I am emo.

"Yes you are."

"Am not"

"Are too"

"Okay shut up Gianna. Now tell me what the surprise is?"

"You make it look as if a surprise is bad"

"When you're the one giving it, yes" I muttered too low for her to hear.