Dean Dies and comes back

I Couldn't believe it. Dean died and I could've stopped it. Somehow he got killed during a demon hunt while he was fighting them off but there were too many. I was too late. Me and Sam were scoping out the rest of the warehouse. We were too late.

Me and Sam had went back to the motel and haven't talked. Sam went to the bathroom probably to cry. I just sat on the bed emotionless. I can't believe this happened. I cant believe he's gone. Sam came out of the bathroom and cleared his throat. "Um, we should um probably go back to the bunker". I turned to look at his red puffy eyes. I furrowed my eyebrows. "What about his body are we gonna burn it"? He looks at me with said eyes and shakes his head. "No we're gonna bury him". Sam said. I was confused on why he wanted him buried and not a hunters funeral. "B-but Dean wouldn't have wanted that. He wouldn't want to be buried". "BUT DEANS NOT HERE ANYMORE". Sam yelled. I slightly flinched. He looked at me with sad eyes and said "we're burying him okay"? I nodded my head. After we buried him we went back to the bunker.

I headed straight to my room. I don't really like people seeing me cry or upset because it makes me look weak. I suddenly get the urge to punch something so I punch the wall until my knuckles bleed. "WHY DID YOU DO THIS DEAN! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME"! I basically yelled and sobbed. The guilt that I feel right now isn't the worst part. The worst part is that I didn't get the chance to tell him how I feel. To tell him I love him. I turn to the only thing that'll help me forget. Whiskey.

2 MONTHS LATER

2 months have passed and I still feel the pain. Me and Sam are still working a couple of cases. Sam has been pretty distant lately. Although I completely understand. He is on his laptop almost 24/7 trying to find a case. I guess it helps him get distracted. I have tried to forget it as well but it just hurts too much. I always have nightmares about that day and it keeps me up at night.

Its at least 6:00 in the morning and I wake up sweaty from my previous nightmare. Sam probably went out for a jog as usual. I take a shower and change into some sweats and a t-shirt. I head to the kitchen and get an apple. I suddenly hear a knock on the door and I think it's Sam so I go to the door. When I open the door I see Dean looking at me with dirt and sweat all over him. "Hey (Y/N) it's me". Dean says sweetly. I look at him in disbelief and drop my apple. I don't believe he is back so I grab him by the shoulders and pin him to the wall and put my demon knife to his neck. "No you aren't you son of a bitch Dean isn't here anymore, so I suggest you get the fuck out of him before I send you back to hell where you belong"! Dean looks at me sadly " Its me baby girl I promise". I stared at him wide eyed. He only called me that. He was about to hug me but I threw holy water on him. He gave me a 'seriously' look. I cut his arm slightly with a silver knife and he wasn't a shifter. Finally I threw my arms around his neck and he hugged my waist as he nuzzled his head in my hair. "I thought I lost you Dean". I said my voice slightly breaking. "I know baby girl me too". He softly stroked my hair. Thats when Sam came in all sweaty. He looked at Dean in disbelief and looked over at me mentally asking if I had checked him. I nodded my head yes. I pulled away from Dean so Sam could hug his brother. Sam cried at the sight of Dean alive. "Alright .you didn't do anything stupid right"?He said sternly. "No" me and Sam said. Dean breathed a sigh of relief.

I was outside on Deans impala laying on the hood looking at the sky. (Oh, so cliché). I hear the door open and I sense its Dean. He comes over and lays next to me. "Hey can I tell you something". He said looking at me slightly nervous. "Of course Dean". I smiled at him. "U-Um well I didn't tell you before because I thought you wont feel the same way ,but now I just feel like I have to tell you that I love you and it's totally fine if you don't feel the same way--". Before he could finish I kissed him deeply and ran my fingers through his hair as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I pulled away " I love you too Dean". We both smiled. We headed back to the bunker.

Ugh I haven't posted in sooo long. I hope you enjoyed it!! REQUESTS are open!!