Oh god what if someone saw us or sees us! This will not look too good. Definitly because he's pretty much naked besides his boxers. Oh no he only has his boxers on! I'm mentally screaming. I cant believe I slept with him...okay that sounds bad. I just mean we slept together but we did not hook up!

I started squirming around trying to escape from him but to be honest I kind of just wanted to stay here and just sleep with him some more.

I grabbed his arms and pulled them off of me. He groaned. His eyes opened but were squinty because of the light coming through my window. He looked down at me. "Oh shit." He said in a low tired voice. He moved his arms so I could get free. I rolled over to my side of the bed and then got up.

"I must of fell right to sleep after that movie was over. Damn did anyone come in and see us?" He said. My goodness his morning voice is so attractive.

"No I don't think so but I have to take a shower so make sure you close the door behind you." I said.

"Alright." He rubbed his eyes and then got up and stretched. Showing off all his muscles. Making me drool over him. He put both his hands in his hair and messed it up. Then rubbed his face and looked at me.

"We never speak of this." I said. He chuckled but it came out as a low chuckle because of his low morning voice. It sounded so cute.

"Okay." He smiled showing off his perfectly straight white teeth. He mumbled something but I didn't catch it. He then left my room.

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and walked to the bathroom. I undressed and hopped into the shower. Once I was done washing off. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself. I walked out into my room and to my closet. I pulled out underwear, a bra and black leggings. I put them on and then searched for a shirt.

"Hello sunshine!" Hunter shouted. I looked over to see Hunter and Brad walking in. I gasped and ran to the bathroom. Closing the door behind me.

Wow Brad got ready fast...but he is a boy so it doesn't take that long to get ready and I was in the shower for about fifthteen minutes.

"Seriously you guys cant knock?" I called out from the other side of the door.

"No but come back out. Give us a little show before school." Hunter whistled.

"You're disgusting." I said.

Hunter chuckled.

"Can you two like get out. I need to get dressed." I said.

"Well we just came to say that you need to hurry up because we are leaving in ten mintues." Brad said.

"Okay then get out so I can get ready...wait Brad do you have a hoodie I can borrow? Or any of your brothers besides Noah of course." I asked.

"Um yeah I do. Here you can have the one I have on." Brad said.

"Oh no that's okay. You don't have to give it to me. If you were going to wear it." I said.

"I have plenty more. I will just go get another one." He said.

"Oh okay."

"Open up."

I opened the door just a little so he could put his arm through and hand me his hoodie. I grabbed it from him and then closed the door. I put on the hoodie and holy shit it smelled so good. His cologne was all over it and I seriously might die from how good it smells. Not to be a creep but I'm going to be smelling this hoodie all day.

I opened the door back up and they were both laying down on my bed. I shook my head at them and walked to my bathroom mirror.

Today I was feeling too lazy so I just put on a little bit of makeup. I left my hair down in it's natural waves. I then brushed my teeth and put on some chapstick that made my lips into a light pink color making them look very soft.

I walked out of the bathroom and into my room. Brad and Hunter were still laying on my bed talking about something but I didn't care to listen. I sat on the floor and put on my socks and black hightop converse. I stood back up and grabbed my phone and backpack.

"Finally ready?" Hunter asked.

"Yeah."

"Alright lets go." Hunter jumped up and walked out the door.

Brad brushed passed me. He looked at me and smirked. "We slept together and now you're wearing my hoodie and you smell like me. This isn't weird at all."

I let out a little laugh and walked passed him. He closed the door behind us. We made are way down stairs.

So I'm getting really sick. 😭😔

And I won't be going to school tomorrow which means I won't be doing anything at home. So why not make another update for you all?

So be expecting another update tomorrow! Yay! Haha.

Vote/Fan/Comment💕