Before We Begin the Game

So apparently there was a time where I thought I couldn't pull off a Sherlock fic.

Damn did I prove myself wrong!

Disclaimer: Rachel Simpson and any unrecognizable characters belong to me. Anyone recognizable, the plot, dialogue (mostly, as Rachel may steal a line or two), and anything else seen throughout this fanfic belongs to their rightful owners, meaning not me.

I wouldn't have gotten through Season 2 like I had without some help. The link to the wonderful transcripts: http://verity-burns.tumblr.com/post/39958158918/sherlock-transcripts

P.S. Elizabeth Olsen is now Rachel Simpson; Maggie Grace was the original Rachel, but down the road I realized Elizabeth fit her better, but I couldn't bring myself to get rid of the fabulous trailer that was made for this book all that time ago.

Oh, and a few other things:

I am human, as are you (I hope). This book is edited to the best of my ability so there may be even still some minor errors.

This book is part of a trilogy - and all are complete! So, please, if you go on to read all the books and reread them in the future do not comment spoilers throughout the books. It's ruins the reading experience. If you don't want someone doing that to you, don't do it to others. Easy enough.

Rachel's Trilogy:

Shadows of the Past

Can't Stay Away

The Endgame