(¯'.._..(¯'.._..(¯'.._.. Chapter One .._..'¯).._..'¯).._..'¯)

(Y/N)'s POV
Everything is mostly a blur. I can't really see much, only I know I'm sitting on a couch, presumably in the living room. I can only see one person; Aiden. Why? I have no idea. But it's true. He leans in. I do, too, but it seems like my body has no choice. Before I know what's happening, we're kissing. I don't hate it, not that I can really feel any emotions at the moment. All of a sudden, everything goes black.

I jerk myself up. My eyes are only slitted open and my eyebrows are scrunched. It's bright, and I can't see much. Fish, who is sleeping on my bed, instantly wakes up and stares at me.

Fish is our pet cat. Ever since I joined the Ocelots, he has been our mascot. He was my cat before, but now we all share ownership. Fish is a really sweet cat. He cares about everyone and protects us, especially me. So far, he has really taken a liking to Aiden, although I can't figure out why.

That reminds me. What a strange dream. I scratch my head and then smooth my hair down. I can feel that it's a mess. I lie back down. After a few minutes, my eyes have adjusted, and I decide to get up. I stumble downstairs. Fish follows me.

I can already see the other Ocelots at the table in the kitchen. Sometimes, I forget I live with them, but I don't know why or how considering the majority of the time they are quite obnoxious.

"Hey, you finally decided to get up," Aiden remarks smugly. Fish runs over to him and starts rubbing his head on his legs. Aiden bends down to pick him up and strokes him, occasionally scratching his ears.

I just give a weak half-smile and go into the cupboard to grab a bowl and some cereal.

"And you're still in your pajamas," he adds.

I glare at him as I place my breakfast on the table.

"Not talkative this morning?" I guess it was Lukas's turn to tease me. That's all they really ever did, but I was okay with it. They never really said anything hurtful. Just a few playful jokes.

"I'm just tired," I reply, rubbing my thumb on my closed eyelid.

"Well, you better wake up before we have to head out to Endercon," he tells me.

I'm about to bring a spoonful to my mouth when he says this. Shoot! I forgot that was today. I freeze for a moment to think.

"(Y/N)?" Maya jerks me back from my thoughts.

"Sorry, I got lost in thought," I say awkwardly.

Aiden chuckles. I glare at him again. This just makes him laugh even more. I roll my eyes.

I finish my cereal, mostly without ridicule, with a few jokes from the others here and there.

"Well, everyone, we should get ready," Lukas orders us while putting on his leather jacket.

I go back upstairs and grab my clothes. I think I probably have the cutest clothes of all of them. I open my closet and take out a black lace crop top, a spaghetti strap fitted tank top, and a floral yellow and white skirt with black details and trim. I also grab some black socks and black leggings. I jog downstairs and into the bathroom, where I close and lock the door. I quickly undress and take a brisk shower. The bathroom still smells of shampoo and conditioner from when the others took their showers, which makes me gag. I can't stand the lingering smell of the mix.

As I am taking my shower, I somehow manage to get shampoo in my eyes, like I always do. Of course, to make matters worse, I use dry shampoo because it makes my hair less greasy, and dry shampoo stings like heck when you get it in your eyes. I rinse off my eye and dry it with a towel that I had draped over the shower curtain {just a tip from me to you, if you have a bigger shower, put your towel over the curtain. It really helps if you get soap in your eyes}.