Part 19

I was so fucking horny I could scarcely think. I was already getting hard, just from the thought of being with (Y/N). I only felt a passing smidgeon of shame with the realization that everything coming out of my mouth was a blatant attempt to maximize my chances of getting laid. I sat down next to (Y/N). "We can go slowly, I can be gentle-"

(Y/N) still looked a little uncertain, and I felt nothing but anxiety at the thought that she might say no. "-We shouldn't..."

I reasoned that I just needed to make her laugh, get her comfortable. Some very small part of me told me that I absolutely should NOT do that, but it was easily drowned out. I lifted her chin and smiled my most charming smile. "I don't see a way out of it." I pinched the bridge of her nose lightly, then made my hand into a fist with my thumb sticking out, displaying it to her. "Besides, now I've stolen your nose! Don't you want it back?"

(Y/N) laughed, and she was stunning. "Of course! Give it back!"

I raised an eyebrow and smirked at her. "I'll trade you for a kiss."

(Y/N) looked at me intensely. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

I grinned widely. "Only if you ever want to see your nose again, babe." I waved my fist out of her reach.

She looked up at me through her eyelashes, not saying anything. My boner told me that the time had come to strike! (Y/N) was positively smoldering as she looked at me, a clear mating call!

I leaned in, closed my eyes, and kissed her, gently holding her head in my hand. Her lips were soft and pliable, and I didn't think at all when I opened my mouth and brushed my tongue against them. I felt a thrill when (Y/N) opened her mouth to me with a sultry groan, and I slipped my tongue between her lips.

Her mouth was warm and wet, and I sought out her tongue with mine, wanting more contact. She was soft and timid at first. I slanted my head for a better angle, wanting to go deeper, connect further. At last, she moved her tongue into my mouth, caressing against mine, and I felt like a triumphant, conquering champion.

I rapidly accelerated the intensity of our kiss, pushing against her more fervently, overwhelmed by unsatisfied need. When I felt her hands rest on my shoulders, it just registered as one step closer to my goal.

I moved to grope one of (Y/N)'s breasts through her towel, and was pleased when she moaned into my mouth. I wanted to be closer, to feel more of her skin, so I tugged impatiently at her towel where she had it tucked. It fell to her lap, and I broke our kiss to eyeball her transparently as I grasped her pert tit.

It felt so nice! I quickly grabbed the other one with my other hand, kneading as I stared, barely conscious of (Y/N) blushing. I would help her get over her nerves! I moved to kneel on the floor before her, then grabbed her butt and pulled her closer to the edge of the bed, before burying my face in her boobs.

Her skin was soft, but her tits were resilient, just the way I liked! I sucked, licked, and kissed all over her chest, holding her close in my arms. I glanced up at her, and her face was flushed. "Andy..."