-1-

I'm bad at making plot, as always. *awkward laughs*

Proudly present, my one and only amazing beta reader : @prunellette ;;)

Warning : Mature content. Lil bit fluff(?). Boyxboy. Broken English (No more xD).

"Hoseok, literally a bundle of sunshine, hyung-ish looks but innocent inside. Definition of perfection. Dancing flower"

"Taehyung, dorks, jungkook's partner in crime, cute face with very deep voice. Really love to tease his Hoseok hyung."

"Jungkook, bunny muscle, evil magnae, taehyung's partner in crime, has the most endearing innocent face, helplessly in love with his hoseok hyung and doesn't like sharing his hyung with Tae. Pervert."

Nobody's POV

Just a normal sunny day in Bangtan's dorm, hoseok who was wearing an oversized black t-shirt and grey sweatpants was laying lazily on the couch in front of the tv while scrolling twitter timeline. It's their day off, and nobody had no activities to do today, except taehyung and jungkook.

Nobody knows what is inside taehyung's and jungkook's head right now because they kept running around the dorm. Taehyung following jungkook and screaming that he wanted to see something on jungkook's phone. Honestly, hoseok was so done with this two dorks.

Taehyung almost caught jungkook but jungkook hastily runned into his hyung on the couch, on top of hoseok and hugged him.

"Offffh" hoseok groaned, his phone falling of the couch.

"Hyunggggggggggggie~" jungkook half whined and half screamed.

Hoseok just rolled his eyes and hugged back jungkook, reflects patting jungkook head that was nuzzling into hoseok’s chest. Taehyung tried to separate the two, still not giving up about jungkook’s phone which only made jungkook grip tighten.

"What is it you two?" Hoseok asked curiously.

"I want jungkook's phone, hobi hyung, he's being mean nowadays, he don't want to share it with me" taehyung said with lil aegyo.

"Share what?" Hoseok still asked curiously because this two made it like it was a big deal