1.4 - 피곤한

jungkook pov

Since Jimin and I got back together, he seems to have gotten more distant towards me and closer to Min Yoongi. Not that I blame him, Yoongi and him went through the exact same breakup and hardships. What really bothers me was the contact name Jimin had for Yoongi on his phone, 'baby.'

It didn't seem like a joke either, me having seen text messages where Suga calls Jimin 'baby boy.' Which is pretty disrespectful towards me because I am Jimin's boyfriend, not Min Yoongi.

Plus, Jimin has been ditching our plans or dates to go and hang out with Suga. I didn't want to be the jealous boyfriend, and end up risking our relationship again, but I feel as though I might have to.

Currently, it was a Friday afternoon, ninth period. I am in my final class, economics, and I'm trying not to fall asleep as I hear my teacher talking about our up coming mid marking period project. I was planning out how I'm going to rush across the school to make it to Jimin's locker to ask him out before Yoongi does.

Not too long after, I hear the glorious bell ring, and class is dismissed for the week. Ecstatic, I leap out of my blue plastic chair, shove myself out of the small classroom, and begin bolting down the hall on the way to Jimin's locker.

Once arriving, I run my fingertips along the straps of my backpack, scuffing my heels against the rubber floors as I wait for my boyfriend to arrive from ninth period.

A few tedious minutes pass before I spot a familiar head of recently dyed black hair slide into my vision, and a smile has already made itself present on my face.

"Jimin-ah!" I call out into the crowded hallway, not minding the curious looks of upperclassmen and teachers, staring at my beautiful boyfriend in hopes of a reply.

Once spotting me, a small smile and a blush snake their way onto Jimin's face as he exclaims, "Jungkook-ah! Were you waiting for me?" the petite boy skips over to my place at his locker as he flaunts his bright smile, cheeks flushed slightly, baby black hairs falling onto his forehead.

"I was actually," I reply casually, lacing his right hand with my left, admiring his small hands and form while doing so.

"You didn't have to do that silly," my boyfriend gushed, hitting my right shoulder slightly with his fist.

"Well sorry, I wanted to," I nodded to him, smile never leaving my face.

My hyung looked down at his shoes, left hand toying with the straps of his backpack, embarrassment written all over his features.

Noticing this, I tilted his chin up with my hand, untangling our fingers while inquiring, "Wanna go out with me today, beautiful?"

I saw my boyfriend's eyes widen, brown orbs stretching beyond usual, plump lips parted slightly, eyebrows furrowing a bit.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?"

"Because of that goddamn Min Yoongi," I huffed bluntly, spewing out the thoughts on my mind for the past few weeks.

"You're not the only person in my life Jungkook," the older male said, rolling his eyes slightly, swaying from side to side.

Surprised by this reply I said, "I never said that, babe. You've been calling off our dates and plans because of him, I'm just stating facts."

My hyung was clearly not impressed by that reply, eyebrows shooting up his forehead, arms crossed over his chest in anger.

"Do you think I'm cheating?"

This boy can't get my drift. "Jimin, I never said that, can you please liste-"

"I'm going to hang out with Yoongi."

The black haired male strutted down the hallway, hips swinging sassily, backpack hopping slightly.

"God fucking dammit"

End.