↠ C H A P T E R 10 ↞

YoN - Your Other Name in RWB
Choices for your red gown up ahead!
::*::

YoN - Your Other Name in RWBChoices for your red gown up ahead!::*::

Surprise! Try not to die too much!

I'd like to thank Em for drawing this amazing piece! I could accept Ethan Dolan as Jason Todd, really (if Em hadn't called dibbs on him). Please show her artwork some love, guys! She worked hard on this for us! 🖤

Em, girl, Jason looks so dangerous!

Me likey!

*cough*

Anyways, I hope you guys liked this surprise update!
::*::

Your POV, Wayne Manor

The ride to Gotham was underwhelming. I wouldn't be joining if we weren't doing this for Saint Paul's Orphanage, in all honesty.

Maybe I should've taken up Jason's offer on staying in?

But the good thing is, we're helping the Waynes host an auction to help fund the education of the orphans and what better excuse to buy vintage jewelry then charitable causes!

Oh who am I kidding, the orphanage, even though I hated it there, I was grateful to have a better home for myself compared that blasted farm shack. I had three full meals a day and a safe environment in the orphanage; my only problems were the daily prayers and the hypocrites who don't even follow their own teachings.

Saint Paul's is actually a training ground for future crime syndicates, but the Wayne's didn't have a clue or they aren't top priority because they were the lesser evils in Gotham.

I smiled to myself, holding the hem of my expensive gown so I could do myself a favor and NOT trip in front of everyone. I didn't get dolled up just to make out with the floor, oh no.

"You look astonishing in red, (Y/N)." Jason complimented me with a smile, offering his arm to me for support. "Are you also wearing red underneath?"

"You won't be able to find out, Mr.Todd, I'm just a one time thing, remember?" I smirked.

We continued walking in silence, greeting other benefactors as we made our way to the grand hall.

'Dad is here?'

I could hear hushed voices conversing behind one of the doors on the side of the manor's main hallway.

'Razam please, contain yourself—RAZAM!'

Before the woman behind the door could stop her son, the huge slab of wood swung open revealing a young man who was a split image of my senior, Dick Grayson.

"Dad, I can't believe it! You really came!" Razam beamed, showcasing his pearly white teeth and his boyish charm.

I looked at Jason, expectantly waiting for an introduction AND an explanation.