↠ C H A P T E R 7 ↞

Your POV, downtown Manhattan, some club

I stood there, frozen, mind still hazy from Jason's 'teasing' incident. On our way here, he told me that he used to frequent this place and some other stuff.

Truth be told, I was just looking at his lips the whole time, which, in turn, made him smile at me cockily from time to time; azure blue eyes twinkling with mischievous mirth. All the while his muscular arm was wrapped around my waist and we were gliding from building to building, I felt like the girls those petty superheroes save.

Then again, if they were as attractive as Jason then I'm down.

Maybe get some information off of them the way I know best.

"(Y/N) you still with me?" Jason called out as we found ourselves inside the bar.

Ugh, I should be more careful next time.

Okay, think of an excuse fast!

I looked above us, a flashy purple neon sign hang above our heads. Apparently, we entered a nightclub called 3:1, that was adjacent to a residential tower which was just next to my own home.

How convenient.

"I was just thinking why the owner gave this place such a lousy name." I lied effortlessly, who the fuck cares about some silly-ass name?

Me, I suppose.

"3:1? " He laughed, before leading me by the waist upon entering the bar. A waitress greeted us and gave him a flirtatious look, but he just ignored her. Dismayed, she led us to a private booth before setting down a call button and two menus. "It holds a ton of different meanings."

"Like what?" I challenge, leaning in closer, my chest touching his arm as my (F/C) coloured lips gave him a sultry smile. I placed my hand on the table discreetly, just beside the call button so I'd have the upper-hand. "The devil's time? 3 am?"

Jason inched closer.

So close, in fact, that his hot breath was fanning my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

"Close enough, (Y/N), but--" Jason trailed off as he rested his arm on the faux leather chair's top rail, which was behind me. "It's actually a verse in the overly-zealous Bible in which the serpent tempts Eve."

"Man, if I was stupid it would be a total lady-boner kill." I smirked, before moving away and looking at the menu. "Good thing I like men who can mentally stimulate me."

"Just mentally?" Jason asked, his tone was clearly amused but had a tinge of something else.

Lust.

I shrugged, before pressing the call button that summoned the waitress who was eye-fucking my companion the moment she saw Jason.

"Hi, my name is Meg and I'll be your waitress for tonight." She cooed, just focusing on Jason, seemingly lowering her cropped top with her every word, to show my companion her cleavage. "What can I get you, darling?"

"A new waitress, please." Jason smirked, giving her the 'get lost' look. "And tell the replacement to give us a bottle of Jack, on the rocks."

The embarrassed girl mumbled her apologies to quickly run to the bar isle. When I knew she was totally gone, I burst out laughing, making Jason look at me as if I had grown three heads.

"Is something amusing, (Y/N)?" He asked, before propping up his elbow on the table, cheek resting on his palm as he eyed me with both curiosity and amusement.

"You didn't even let me order." I said in between my laughter, before turning to him. "You're really trying to get me drunk, aren't you?"

He chuckled.

Wow, he's not even trying to hide his intentions. What a straight forward idiot.

"Like I said, this just a one time thing." Jason replied, the queer upright and white lock of his hair falling down to partially hide his left eye. "We drink, we do what happens after two drunk and horny idiots do, then we stay away from each other."

I couldn't hide my irritation towards his arrogance.

"What makes you think that a scientist like me wants to sleep with a man like you?" I answered, but before he can reply, a new waitress entered our booth and put down two ice filled glasses and a bottle of Jack Daniels. I aggressively thanked her, before grabbing the overpriced bottle and twisting it open.

"You wouldn't have accepted my offer if you didn't want to sleep with me, Ms.(Y/N)." Jason shrugged, his cocky smile never leaving his face.

I hate that he could easily read my body language, but sadly, I'm already two steps ahead of him.

Pretending that I was flustered about his comment, I took a huge gulp of alcohol straight from the bottle, letting a few dollars' worth of the liquid fall down from my chin and then to my chest.

I gave him an audible 'hmph' before asking for his glass, and he gave it to me.

"Geez, are you always this hostile with alcohol?" Jason clicked his tongue, before grabbing a table napkin and dabbing my chin dry. As I finished pouring his drink, I set it down on the table, making sure to lean in close to him to get my glass. I looked at Jason in the eye before I pulled back to pour some alcohol in my glass.

"Is it a habit of yours to touch a girl's chest on the first date?" I asked, before pulling him towards me, making him land on top of myself. He was supporting his body on the faux leather chair's top rail while one of my legs were on the small of his back.

"And using your words against you, do you pull strange men down on a chair on the first date?" He asks, making me sit up and grip his brown leather jacket and inch him closer to me.

"No, I usually pull them down on the bed in sexy lingerie." I replied before kissing him.

I could hear him chuckle in our kiss as he sat me on top of him, his hand that was on the top rail was now pulling my neck closer to him, his other arm was behind him, to try and support our weight.

Taking this as an opening, I grabbed Project Omega from my dress pocket and then dropped all of the vial's contents in his drink. Before Jason could notice anything fishy, I threw Project Omega's case back into my pocket and then made both of my hands run up and down his chest.

Jason groaned, biting my lower lip before he moves his kisses from my lips to my neck, making me mewl as he found my soft spot.

"Someone's eager." Jason laughed before pulling away.

"The ice will ruin our drinks, Jay." I chuckled softly before giving him one last quick peck. I held my glass towards him. "Cheers for a long night ahead of us."

"Make that two nights, princess." Jason replied clinking his glass with mine before he inched near my ear and whispered with his ever so husky voice. "Cheers."