25.

*kinda long...hope you like!*

YARA POV

*Few days before Christmas*

Can you believe I get to celebrate Christmas 3 times this year?! Jealous right? Well the first trip is to New York for my dad's side, then the next stop is for my Mommy's side in the Bronx, and lastly Ma's side in Los Angeles. Originally we were going to Houston for them, but everyone was cool with flying to L.A.

For my dad's family I'll be going with my Mama (BeyBey) since my parents are a couple now.

"Yara are you ready?" My dad came into my room to ask. He made his office into my bedroom and surprised me during one of my trips to New York. It actually shocked me that he did that because I don't visit him as often as I should. I'll do better in 2017.

"Yes. Where's mom?" I asked.

"She's cooking breakfast downstairs. Go ahead and finish getting dressed and the food will be ready." I nodded as he left.

All I had to do was finish my hair and look  over my outfit. I actually laughed. I'm extra as hell today in this red fur coat but I'm so happy about my life right now. Everything's finally falling into place so I want my clothes to express my SHMOOD. I went downstairs and saw my parents already eating.

"Hey you can't eat without me." I pouted.

"Girl if you don't sit down and eat. You're almost making us late." My mom said. "And Yara why you got on that bright ass coat."

They both started laughing and I just looked at them.

"I know you not talking in that tight jumpsuit. One wrong move and everyone gonna see those goodies." My mom went mute after that. Me and dad busted out laughing.

"Is it really too tight baby? Maybe I should change for your folks." She asked my dad. I shook my head and ate.

"She's just playing. Nothing's wrong with it. We actually gotta hit the road now. Jersey traffic can be rough." My dad said. We all talked and ate a bit more and left.

*****
Christmas #1

We pulled up into my dad's aunt driveway and I got nervous all of a sudden.

"Is everyone going to be speaking Spanish in here?" I asked. My parents turned around.

"Most will but stick with my immediate side and you'll be alright." He said. That eased me a bit.

"And everyone knows about the situation right?" My mom asked him. I guess she was nervous too. I mean, our business was put out for the whole world to see. And not even a lot of people still know he's my dad anyways.

"Yeah. I promise no one is going to act out of line. It's Christmas, my family is cool." He kissed my mom's cheek.

We all got out with our gifts in hand and my dad rang the doorbell.