Part 3 [Arthur]

"I cannot believe you made her sleep there," Merlin hissed, holding two plates of food in his hands as he and Arthur stood by the table. They watched (Y/N) sleep for a few more seconds before Merlin turned to face Arthur, prepared to scold him. "Where are your manners, Sire?"

Arthur scoffed, uncrossing his arms petulantly, "I did not make her sleep there!" He shouted. Arthur motioned to the mattress that he'd brought in for (Y/N) last night, clearing his throat as if he deserved an apology.

Merlin shook his head, and set the plates down, standing over (Y/N) as he hesitantly reached for her shoulder to wake her. As soon as his fingertips grazed her shirt, he pulled his hand back. "No, I can't wake her." Merlin looked over at Arthur who was watching him closely, an annoyed look sprawled across his face. "She looks so peaceful!"

Arthur huffed. "Do I have to do everything myself?" He mocked, pretending like he wasn't about to enjoy startling the sorceress awake. Arthur stood by Merlin, and began to shake (Y/N) gently, but when she didn't budge, he slammed his hand on the table. "Up you get, sorceress! C'mon, the day waits for no one," Arthur shouted in (Y/N)'s ear as he shook her roughly.

(Y/N) groaned, covering her ear as she pushed him away. "Aah-Stop!" She shouted back, her eyes still closed as she sat up straight in the chair. (Y/N) slowly pried her eyelids open, taking in the brightness of the room. "God... What do you want?" She asked harshly, rubbing the sleep from her eyes with the back of her hand.

"Why didn't you sleep on the mattress I brought you? You make me look like an ass," Arthur questioned.

"You are." She said groggily. (Y/N) rested her head into her hands, trying to fight the sleep that lingered across her heavy eyes; the ringing in her ears making it easy to drown out Arthur's irksome whining.

As she was about to nod off, she noticed her bare legs, and remembered that she had no pants on. Her eyes flung open, and she sat straight up, fully awake. "Um..."

Merlin set the plates down on the table, pushing one in front of (Y/N). You didn't eat all day, you must be starving." The huge smile on Merlin's face made her cheeks turn a bright crimson color as she tried to find a way to ask them to turn around.

"Now she's eating my food too!" Arthur pointed out, annoyed.

"Right... Could you-" She started.

"Sire, there is no need to be rude, besides you need to lay off the sausages."

"Merlin, could-" (Y/N) tried again.

"Are you calling me fat?"

"No-"

"Hey!" (Y/N) finally shouted, grabbing the attention of Merlin and Arthur. Their eyes were wide, surprised by (Y/N)'s sudden outburst. She huffed, and continued. "Could you maybe... turn around for a few seconds, or is that too much to ask?"

Arthur furrowed his eyebrows, confused by her strange request, but then it dawned on him.

"Why?" Merlin asked, but Arthur grabbed his shoulder and forcefully turned him away from (Y/N). They both stared at the door, while (Y/N) got up and quickly ran across the room. "Are you o-" Merlin began to turn around, but Arthur stopped him.