Part 1

"You know, some of your time may be well spent helping me stock, instead of playing with your..." (Y/N) slammed a stack of heavy boxes onto the table, then angrily snatched a small flying car from in front of her face, "...toys."

"Oh come on, (Y/N)!" Fred exclaimed from the top of the stairwell. She looked up at Fred, a smirk on his face. George stood next to him, and (Y/N) sighed, knowing what was about to happen.

"Have a bit of fun-" George continued.

"-let go-"

"-of your worries-"

"-we're not at Hogwarts anymore."

(Y/N) huffed, seemingly amused, but annoyed at the same time. "I hate when you guys do that."

"We know." The boys said at the same time.

She rolled her eyes, and went back to unpacking the boxes. She grabbed a couple of love potions, and walked over to the WonderWitch display to finish stocking before the shop opened. The time turner she wore around her neck clanked against the glass bottles as she reached over to fix the pygmy puff cage. "Have you finished that order I gave you? The one for the kid with the funny nose." (Y/N) yelled as she made the last finishing touches.

"Not quite." Fred yelled back.

She closed her eyes tightly, a phantom soreness trickling down her legs and to her feet. She was used to doing all the upkeep of the shop, but the orders were supposed to be their responsibility; it was part of the deal when she agreed to help them out. "But I gave it to you hours ago."

"We're a little busy at the moment."

"Doing what?" (Y/N) looked up to the stairwell where Fred and George last stood, only to find them gone.

"You'll find out soon enough."

She groaned and grabbed a large box with a few sweets from Honeydukes inside. They don't want these right? She thought for a second. (Y/N) pursed her lips, then shrugged. Nah, they'll be ok. She stuffed the various sweets inside the pockets of her jacket, then went back to the order. "You don't pay me enough for this."

She heard Fred and George cackle from the room upstairs. "We don't pay you at all." George joked.

(Y/N) giggled, annoyed at the fact that she couldn't be mad at them even if she tried, and boy, did she try. She grabbed the rolled up parchment off the counter. "Okay," She whispered to herself, reading the order as she walked around the shop, grabbing every item listed and placing it in the box neatly. She squinted her eyes at the last item, unable to decipher the writing.

The shuffling of Fred and George's footsteps coming down the stairs brought her a small sense of relief. She sped walked to the end of the stairwell, and handed them the parchment. "What's that last bit there?"

George took the parchment. Fred leaned over his shoulder as they both examined the list, their mouths slowly contorting into a wide, mischievous grin. "Ah, yes. Allow us to show you." George said.

"Prepare to feast your eyes." Fred added.

(Y/N) furrowed her eyebrows, moving away from the stairwell, still holding the box against her side. "New prank I take it?"

"Of sorts. But first... George if you will." Fred motioned toward George, who was already hiding his hands behind his back. There was a small poof, then a tiny billow of smoke. George pulled his hands back out, revealing a small, dainty ring with the letters F and G elegantly placed on top.

"This is for you." George smiled. (Y/N)'s eyes widened, admiring the gold, luminescent finish as George gently placed in her open-yet-eager hand. Still holding the box, she sloppily placed the ring on her middle finger, straightening it with her thumb.