"I'm telling you we'll be in, in no time", he assures us.

-----

"Damn Justin fucks up again!", I yell at him. Rico dumb ass forgot to put the C-4 in his trunk.

"I'm sorry man", Rico apologizes. "My mom drove my car today and I had to take it out. It's under my bed"

"I hope it blow yo dumb ass up", I spat. I pull my gun out and walk up to Jarvis back door. I hear them calling after me but I ignore them. I got less that two hours to get my girl and this is a waste of time. I shoot the locks on the back door and kick it down. Girls in just they undergarments scatter like roaches. A big buff dude walks out of the back and I shoot him in the chest. He falls quick and hard and I smile in satisfaction. Soon as that smile came it left. I walk through the house slowly watching my surroundings.

I get down a long hallway and hear a bullet fly past my ear. I duck down and see a girl with a gun in her hand fall down in front of me. Looking back I see LJ giving me and okay symbol. I return it and go in the nearest room. Sneaking around the corner I lay my eyes on Keyon sticking a needle in my baby girl arm. She's fighting the best she can while being tied up and then she slowly falls into a different state. I charge into him and knock both of us down. I start throwing punches to his face and he tries to cover his face.

Somehow he flips us over and I knee him in his shit. He groans and reaches for his dick. I elbow him in the face and he flies back. Like some shit from a Spider man movie or something. I hear distant gunshots and knock his head against a bed rail. He immediately stops moving and I know he dead. I walk over to Niya and start untying her. She groans and makes inaudible noises. I pick her up and lay her over my shoulder.

"Put her down", I hear from behind me. I turn around and see Jarvis holding a AK-47 up to my head.

"Nigga you gone shoot, I'm not putting my girl down. That's on my moms", I tell him seriously. He pulls Regina from behind him and she looks unbothered. That's from being around King crazy ass for so long. The door swings open and in rushes Justin taking a shot at Jarvis. Jarvis shoots back and I toss my gun over to Regina cause she closer to Jarvis. She catches and soon blood comes from her body.

Everything becomes slow motion and I watch as she falls to the ground. Jarvis had another gun in his hand and shot her through her back. I flee past the bullets with Niya still on my shoulder. I run downstairs to another lower level. The lights flicker on and off. I sit her on what looks like a lab table and check her for any wounds.

"Baby... baby wake up for me", I say slapping her face lightly. Her eyes shoot open and they they close back again. They do that about 3 times before she can hold them open lowly.

"Juno", she says a little above a whisper. She starts crying silently and pulling on her hair. "Save me please.. th- he- I-"

"Shhh I got you..-". Mad bullets can be heard from the upper level of the building. I look back at Niya and see her crying. It's either take her with me and her get shot. Or leave her down here and hide her. Shit I'm hiding my baby. "Come here.. come on". I pick her up again and open up a cabinet that's in a corner. She crawls into it and I stuff her legs in. "I know this uncomfortable, but I'm coming back for you. I promise Niya".

She looks at me and cries. Looking at her makes my heart break into three million more little pieces. "You promise?"

"I promise.. and I love you. Be quiet and don't get out of here". I shut the door back and jet up the steps. A body drops next to me and I see where King stuck in a hard place. Two niggas shooting at him and I fire one in the back and the other in the side of his neck. We all meet up and Carmelo bleeding from his leg.