T H I R T Y

J O R D A N

I don't even know what the fuck to do man. Like all this shit just pisses me off. How the fuck did they get in the crib? They had to be hidin out. At any given moment any nigga can come and intervene with our half built plan. I should've just brung her with me. I do her so wrong at times and here the fuck we go.. yet another person I love taken away from me.

"Juno we gone get her before she get shipped out", Carmelo tells me like he know what's bound to happen. "That's a promise bruh".

"Fuck a promise", I snap. "I want my girl back".

We parked in an empty lot thinking about what to do next. We could just pop up on this nigga Eric but that shit can backfire real quick. We ain't even got enough niggas with us for that. My head throbbing and shit. "Alright here we go", Justin says speed walking over to us. I would've laughed at the way he walkin if this was another time. He lays a map on the hood of King Rolls Royce. "Eric is a no no for us. Too many men and the nigga locked down like fuck. So I think we have a better chance at getting Keyon, Jarvis and Aniya all in one whop".

"And what's that?", I ask him eagerly. I'll do anything to get my baby back.

Justin grins and LJ makes a noise. "Let me guess yo ass ain't got a plan just like the rest of us. So what we gone do is go up to Jarvis crib and try to kill him?"

"I mean... that's what I was gonna do", Justin says. "But there is an underground tunnel to his shit unlike Eric's. So what we gone do is have my lil man Rico lead us through. He know a lot about that underground shit".

King storms in looking pissed off. "Regina hard headed ass went the fuck off and she someone by Jarvis. She so damn hard headed! Never fuckin listen! Now that's another thing on my damn brain.. FUCK!", he slams his phone on the ground and I feel his frustration. A light green Ford Focus pulls up and a short lanky kid walks up to us. I look over at Justin and he walks up to the dude.

"Nigga how the fuck he supposed to help us?", I snap once again, but this time on Justin. "He probably another Keyon bitch ass! This time he gone blow his self up!"

The boy looks at me and frowns his face up. He must not know what the fuck I could do to him! "My dad specializes in this shit. I got some fucking C-4 in my trunk. You need the favor, I don't. Don't judge a book by its cover". LJ grabs my shoulder and hands me a bulletproof vest. I pull my shirt off and put it on under my shirt. I walk past Rico and jump at him. He flinched slightly and I smirk.

"Get us ready pussy",

Rico gets back in his car and we all load back up again. I drive this time and speed after Rico. It's only a limited time before- My phone rings and it's an unknown number. "Yo?"

I hear chuckling and muffled screams. "You too calm for your bitch to be gone". I recognized the voice as Keyon. I clench my jaw and start breathing heavily again.

"I swear to god on my daughters grave. I'm beating yo as son sight when I -"

"Yeah yeah", he cuts off. "You got three hours to try and come and get her. Cause our little trip begins in that time, right Aniya?". I hear the muffled screams again and he laughs then hangs up.

"I tracked the call", King says. "He definitely at Jarvis house. We gotta get going quick. Justin you sure ole dude know what he doing?"