T W E N T Y-F O U R

J O R D A N

Dasia continued to ride me and I grabbed her hips. She's moaning like crazy and I can't enjoy. All I can think about is what LJ said the other night. Dasia finally reaches her climax and collapses on my chest.

I rub my forehead and relax. Dasia looks up at me and notices something is wrong.

"What's up? Why are you so i don't know ... out of it?", she asks climbing off of me.

"You wore me out.. damn.", I lie. She falls for it and giggles.

"You missed me huh?", she asks. I nod and she walks into the bathroom. I pull my phone off of my night stand and I have three messages from Justin.

Justin📍, Meet me at Roscoes

Justin📍, Nigga I know you got this message

Justin📍, JUNO!

Juno💉, I'm on my way.

"Dasia!", I called out for her. She came back into the room naked. "I'll be back before midnight", I assure her.

"Okay.. Want do you want to eat?", she asks.

"I don't know.. surprise me. I'm bout to take a shower. I gotta meet up with Justin", I walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower. Once the water is hot enough I jump in. After 30 minutes I'm finally out of the house and driving to Roscoes.

I pull in and see Justin the only one inside. I park my car and walk in. I dap him and slide in the other booth.

"So you was getting some ass.", Justin says looking at a menu. I smack my lips and sigh.

"What does me and my pussy gotta do with you?", I ask him. He smiles and looks around. "Oh yeah here.", I hand him two hundred dollars.

"What is this for?", he asks taking it.

"The bet... me and Niya didn't work out. Anyway what you want?", I ask changing the subject.

"You and Aniya didn't work? Damn.", he laughs. I get offended and look at him.

"What you mean damn?", I ask folding my arms. The bell to the doors ring and he shrugs.

"Nothing. Anyway you gotta talk to her.", Justin tells me.

"I am not, Dasia is-"

"Shut the fuck up Juno. Ain't nobody getting y'all together. King wanted me to relay the message. You gotta keep Aniya in protective custody.", Justin informs me.

My eyes get huge and I start breathing hard. "Protective custody! Nigga are you dumb? Dasia will have a damn fit!"

"This is not about Dasia. This is about a girl you once liked well being. King found out Jarvis wants her bad bruh. He's with the Mexican cartel. Jordan you gotta keep her safe.", Justin tells me seriously.

"Why can't LJ or Carmelo keep her?", I ask getting frustrated.

"Because they going out of town to Mexico. Juno just do this for good deed.",