F O U R

J O R D A N

Keyon walks up to my car and gets in. I don't even know why I agreed to meet with this mark ass dude.

"What up yo?", he asks trying to be nice. I give him a blank stare and wonder what he called me out here for this early.

"What do you want? I ain't get my needed rest yet. Plus aren't you still a school nigga?", I ask annoyed.

"Listen to this man. Derek been doing some stupid shit lately."

"What's new?", I ask being sarcastic. Nobody In the game wanna fuck with Derek. He a fucking junkie that don't ever make money because he smoke all the product up.

Keyon rolls his eyes and sighs."Can I work with y'all?", he asks. I laugh at his dumb ass. He really think we want him?

"Key why are you asking ME this? You know Carmelo and King are in charge of that shit. I simply do trades and find new connects.", I explain. Key shrugs and then his eyes light up like his dumb ass made a bright ass idea.

"Juno! I'm a connect boy! Got the hottest connects in New York baby. I'm the only nigga in New York that got connects all over town.", he says punching his chest.

Is this nigga serious? "Key word Key 'town'. Do you know how big New York is? What about connects in other states, even countries. You need to stay in school young buck. Plus if you had all these connections why y'all still at the bottom of the food chain?", I ask rolling a blunt. He looks mad and defeated.

"Well... can you at Least drop me off at school?", he asks. I smack my lips and drop him off at school only because he getting on my nerves.

"No books?", I ask him. Key shakes his head no and stretches his arms.

"I run this school they can't tell me what the fuck to bring.", he thinks he knows everything. I chuckle and rub my face.

"You should be running them grades up since you ain't making money. Don't be a dumb, uneducated broke nigga.", he smacks his lips and I look over at him while parking my car. "Problem?"

"Man you only 20. You acting like you my daddy or some Shit. I don't need no damn advice bruh."

"Shit I could care less about yo ass. But don't forget I've been doing this shit for a long ass time. Get yo dumb ass in the school bruh.", I unlock my doors and he gets out. Looked like he wanted to slam the doors and if he would have I would've beat his ass.

I yawn being tired as hell. Meeting up with that dumb ass took a hour from my sleep schedule. I just happen to lift my head and see shawty from yesterday. She even badder with that hat on. She grabs her books from her passenger side and gets out of her sky blue Range Rover. I roll my my window down  and catch her attention

"Wow you staking me?", she asks smiling. I smile just seeing her smile.

"Nah ain't nothing like that. Had to drop yo dumb ass friend off.",

"My friend?", she asks confused.

"Keyon" I reply. She rolls her eyes and hate shows across her face.

"Please don't call him my friend. I can't stand him with a passion."  She tells me. I put my hands up in surrender and she re adjusts her books. The bell rings and she sighs. "Well I gotta go..... what's your name?"

"Juno"

"Juno.. I gotta go see you another time. I guess.", she starts waking off and I nod.

"Sorry for making you late.", I apologize

"It's fine my moms friend is the secretary.", I chuckle and watch her walk off. She really is beautiful in the face. How the fuck did Key mess up with that? I send the crew texts before I pull out of they school parking lot.

Juno🚨, Seen lil shawty today LJ

Juno🚨, Get yo boy Key Carmelo. Had me meeting up with him just for him to ask if he could work with us. Man don't hire his dumb ass‼️

Juno🚨, Guess what white Boy? I just got a step closer to being Aniya's man. Punk ass😂

Keyon

I was Looking out of the office windows the whole time they were talking. I knew his bitch ass liked her. She walks in smiling a little until she sees me.

"Y'all better hurry and get to class. There's gonna be a lock out.", Mrs. Hill informs us.  "Mr. Jackson!"

"Ight I'm leaving. Niya come here.", she keeps walking and I run after her ass. I yank her by the Arm and she punches me in the stomach.

"Don't fucking touch me bitch!", the bell rings and teachers shut their doors. "Thanks a lot I'm late bitch!"

"What's the difference Juno made you late.", she shrugs her shoulders and walk off. I can't wait until Derek take her dumb ass. My phone starts ringing and its Carmelo.

"What man?", I ask out of breath from her punch.

"Nigga I know you just didn't disrespect me. Meet me later on today. I'll send you a address and don't be fucking late.", he grits out.

"Yeah ight."

"With that attitude I see why Aniya left yo dumb ass.", I smack my lips and watch a girl walk past. I hear a girls voice on the phone and Carmelo laugh. "I gotta go I got some real nigga business to take care of"

He hung up in my face and I sent Derek a text. Usually I'm not this spiteful. Buts they testing me and I have a short fuse. Tremaine walks in the school building and mugs me. I mug his ass back and his friend Daren bumps into me on purpose. Daren and Niya supposed to be best friends or whatever. Honestly I think they fucking. She wasn't giving shit up with me.

"Close yo mouth Key. You lookin' kinda mesmerized over there.", Daren says. Tre shakes his head and they walk off. When I get the chance imma shoot both they asses.

Daria Tre's baby momma got a nice body. She just a hoe that's looking for the next upcoming nigga. I would fuck her but she'll go running her mouth- bait. She can be the bait. I hit her ass up in the DM on Instagram and wait for her to respond. I tell her to meet me at the Waffle House in the Bronx. Everything coming together like I thought.