T E N

K E Y O N

Derek wanted me to talk to Aniya. I wasn't having that shit bruh. She got a smart ass mouth and I will slap tf outta her ass.

"You do it Derek. You wanna fuck her so bad.", I tell him. He slams his fist down on the steering wheel and point to her house.

I give up and get out of the car. Soon as I step foot in the driveway. Juno car swerved in the driveway. He gets out and looks at me.

"What you doing here?", I ask him not knowing why I'm mad.

"What you doing here?",Juno retorts.

Niya runs out of the house with these short ass shorts on. They light peach and she got on a grey off the shoulder shirt with grey converses. She also got her grey and Pink MK bag.

"So y'all going on a date or some shit?", I ask walking up to Niya looking her over.

"Key why are you here?", Niya asks moving towards me.

"I was wondering the same damn thing.", Juno says bored.

Derek blows his horn telling me to hurry up. They both look at the car and Juno looks at me. "So you the nigga that sent him to follow me huh? I knew you was on some fuck shit. I should bust yo ass-",

"Aniya.", Derek gets out the car biting his lip.

"I don't think you know me. So get the hell out of my driveway.", she spats.

"Feisty... I like that baby. Juno you doing good with her. Just keep an eye out. Remember what I told you... come on Key.", We walk away and Juno looks pissed.

When we pull of I start tripping. "Why did you get out of the car? Now they know yo ass plotting!"

"I already talked to Juno. I know what I'm doing man. You just get my fucking money or that's yo ass.", Derek pulls up to my house and pulls off.

"Plotting?", I look over and it's LJ. I forgot he was supposed to pick me up.

"How did you find out where I lived bruh?", I ask him. I never told them where I lived.

"How you think? I followed you home nigga. Get in the car.", he says bluntly eating some food. I know my mom cooked it cause I smell the seasoning.

I just pray they ain't on to me.

A N I Y A

Juno pulls into the police station and pulls his gun from his waistband. He puts in under his seat and looks over at me.

"Scared?", he asks teasingly. I give him a bored look and he laughs.

We get out and walk into the station. I check out his outfit. He got on a pair of True's, a matching True's shirt and jacket. I can tell he got on Polo Red Cologne because I love the smell of it.

"Checking me out huh?", he asks. I blush and he smiles.

"You just smell good don't flatter yourself.", I try to play back.