Rise of The Guardians

Start from the beginning

"How?" I asked him.

"I had the yetti's use the portal to get your clothes from Arendelle, then I had them paint and change the room to your liking. Do you like it."

"Like it? I LOVE it, thank you North."

"Ha ha ha ha your welcome. Now get some sleep, we have a big day tomorrow."

"Really? What are we doing?"

"You'll see, now go to the sleep," He said as he walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

I just shrugged, what a funny guy, I went to my closet and grabbed a hanger and put my purple cloak on it. I was going to take a shower, but then I heard a knock at the door, I turned around and waited to see what I heard was really what I heard. Then I heard it again, I walked out of the bathroom and I place my hand on the door knob and turned it. Maybe North forgot to tell me something? I opened the door expecting to see North, but instead it was Jack, it was silent, none of us smiled, I was shocked, I didn't know what to do? He didn't have his staff with him, I couldn't look him in the eyes, those deep blue eyes, but I could tell that he was looking for mine.

"Elsa..." he said my name, it send chills down my spine. I looked him in the eyes and my breath hitched a little bit, when I looked into his eyes I felt so utterly vulnerable.

"Yes, Jack?" I said with my best without stuttering.

"Elsa about what happen when you came here...I d-didn't mean-"

"Stop," I interrupted.

"What," he said in confusing.

"Jack, you don't have to apologize, it's fine. I get it, you were scared you would be replaced and they wouldn't need you anymore."

"But that's not it, well not completely it," He said putting his hand behind his head.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, that I was glad that you came here actually."

"Really?" I could feel my cheeks get warm.

"Yeah, I thought I was the only one with this kind of power. I...also thought I was the only one who was hurt by it."

"What do you mean?"

"Manny showed me."

"S-showed you w-what?" Don't say he showed you my past please don't tell me that. Ever since I met Manny, he would she me the past by taking me back in time. I saw my mother and father get married, I saw the night Manny came into my room and gave me this power. Please, please, don't tell me he showed my past to Jack.

"He showed me your past," I looked away from Jack and wrapped my arms around my self. I was ashamed of what happened, of what happened in the past, how I lost control, how I hurt my sister, how I caused so much chaos. Jack probable thinks I'm just like Pitch now, dark and tainted, nothing but a creation of chaos, was Pitch right?

Then I felt a hand on my shoulder, the touch send tingles all over my body, "Elsa," I heard Jack whisper and I turned my head to look at him, he was just inches from my face. My heart started to pound faster as I look into his deep blue eyes. "Elsa," more tingles spread all over my body.

"Elsa, I'm sorry for what happen to you in the past, but I swear to you. I won't let anyone or anything hurt you ever again, I'll help you control your powers. I don't want you to be scared anymore, I don't want you to have to push people away."

It was silent as I looked into his deep blue eyes, him saying those words to me brought up a whole new feeling I had never felt before. Feeling made my heart pound, it made me just want to stand here talking with him, it made me not able to keep my eyes off of him. I smiled and said "thank you...Jack."