Sadie x Male reader PT. 1

Start from the beginning

I snapped out of my thoughts. Finding a box full of them.

Sadie: "Should I REALLY tell him how I feel? I mean what if he doesn't like me back?"

I grabbed at least four donuts, and started looking for the coffee machine, but stopped to talk at my self in the mirror.

Sadie: "How do I know he feels the same for me? He only thinks of me as a simple friend."

Sadie: "Pull yourself together Sadie, do you want to feel embarrassed over a simple confession?"

Although there were some strange moments with him.

Sadie: "Well there was that one time when him, me, Lars and Steven were "trapped" on that island, and that was when I tried to get closer to Lars."

~Flashback~

Steven, me and Lars were surprised by this weird see-through monster that crushed our hut, we stumbled back while (y/n) readied his weapon, but then Steven made a huge bubble around us when the thing jumped at us.

It pushed us a little further by the edge of the sea giving us an advantage to run,

Steven: "We have to get out of here!"

Steven yelled.

(Y/n) held onto his weapon, picking me up and guided us.

(Yn): "You heard him, c'mon! The gem can't see us down here!"

We made our way through and started running as far away from the monster as possible.

Lars: "What was that thing!?"

Lars yelled, panicking.

Steven: "It must be what (y/n) and the gems were looking for! It never left the island at all!"

I heard Steven explain.

(Y/n) grumbled,

(Yn): "Its invisible. Thats just great. No wonder we couldn't see it!"

Lars couldn't handle the situation,

Lars: "A freak invisible thing is after us!? I just wanna go home!"

I didn't want Lars to be scared, I just wanted him to feel not so bored from working at a freaking donut store!

I put my hands on my ears, hearing him rant about not wanting to be on this island, I guess this is where I lead them the warp pad I hid with leaves. I grabbed Lars and we turned to the left.

Sadie: "This way!"

I said as I grabbed the foliage off the warp thing. Lars and (y/n) were a bit surprised that I knew exactly where it was.

Steven: "Its the Warp pad!"

Steven yelled with excitement as he got on it.

I pulled Lars's arm,

Sadie: "Lars, come on! Lets go home!"

He stared at me with face of anger, making me nervous.

Lars: "YOU KNEW!?"

He screamed at me startling Steven and (y/n).

Steven: "Uh, guys?"

Lars: "IT'S HER FAULT WE'VE BEEN TRAPPED HERE!"

I looked down in shame knowing Lars won't forgive me for this.

(Y/n) and Steven were looking at me with surprised eyes.

Sadie: "Look, I panicked, I hid the warp pad! I knew you were just gonna leave, but I knew how much you really needed this!"