The beginning

Inside the grand number 12 Grimmauld Place, two children named Sirius and Carina Black were just being born into the strict pureblood Black family. Their mother was so proud to have two new additions to the family. She was excited to teach them all about their heritage and the noble family of Black just as she had learned long ago, but for now she would just get some rest. Little did she know what these two children had in store for her.

Three years later

Sirius and Carina had grown into rambunctious little three year olds, constantly causing trouble. They were not learning like their mother thought they would, and she was disappointed.

"Sirius! Carina! Stop that this instant! You'll wake the baby!" she screamed, chasing the giggling toddlers around the house. Her third child, Regulus, was only one year old. She hoped she might have a better chance with this one.

"Look mummy! I'm on the fridge!" yelled Sirius.

"No fair, give me room!" whined Carina, trying to climb her way up to the top of the fridge.

"No! Stop! I am going to have to punish you severely if you don't come down here right now," said their mother. She was getting angrier and angrier every little stunt they pulled. Finally, Sirius and Carina gave up and headed over to the living room to search for something else to mess with.

"Hopefully Regulus actually listens to his elders like a good son," Mrs. Black muttered under her breath.