"Hey, Mike," Vic said when we approached the stone,"Happy birthday."

I looked at my boyfriend and frowned.

I could tell this was hurting him way too much. His face was pale from the cold and he was shaking slightly.

"I miss you," he whispered,"It's been a couple of months and it still hurts as much as it did before. I'm sorry I didn't speak at your funeral. I couldn't talk to all those people about you because truthfully speaking, they hardly knew you. I used to always say that I wished I didn't have a brother."

I took Vic's hand and put my head on his shoulder as the tears ran down his face.

"Now that it's actually happened, I wish I never said it. Happy birthday, Mikey. I love you."

Vic put the bouquet on his tombstone and smiled,"I got the flowers you always loved. The cheap bouquets. I know how much you loved to pick out the ones that were about to die on the display. I know they were your favorite."

He kissed the stone and rubbed that spot and I bent down and put down the bouquet I was holding.

"My family misses you too, Mike. You should have stuck around a little longer. Kaitlin's boyfriend broke up with her and Vic and I are together. We could have gone on double dates."

I heard a small chuckle come from Vic as he put his arm around me and gave me a hug from the side.

"Are you cold?"

I shook my head,"No, I think I'm good."

Vic turned me so he could look at my face,"You're all pale and stuff."

He took off his jacket and pulled it around my shoulders.

"You didn't have to," I said, as he took my hand again and started to leave the cemetery.

"You were cold," he said,"I have on a sweatshirt. I'll be okay."

We walked and walked until eventually we made it back to Vic's house.

"Mama, Papa, I'm home," he called,"Kellin's with me."

"Did your mom take her medicine?" I asked, peeling off the many layers I was wearing.

"Yeah. My dad's home today, so he gave it to her."

I nodded and started to make my way towards Vic's room.

I sat down on his bed and he pushed me back so I was laying down.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.

"Kissing my beautiful boyfriend," he replied, placing a small kiss on my nose.

I captured his lips with mine and placed my hand gently on his neck, pulling him closer to me.

I felt his knee go between my legs and the butterflies in my stomach went wild.

He grinded against me and I let out an involuntary moan against his lips.

"Boys, I-oh my goodness, VICTOR!"

Vic jumped back and I was faced with Viv.

"Hi," I said from the bed, feeling like an idiot.

I had known Viv for so long, but it was still awkward that she had walked in on that.

"Hey Mama," Vic smiled.

"I don't want to see you eating that poor boy, Victor. If you're going to do that shit, close the door."

As Viv stormed away, she started mumbling something about us being nasty and loud.

"Sorry about that," Vic said,"I didn't close the door."

"It's fine," I said, sitting up and crossing my legs,"You should change your clothes. They're all wet and you're going to get sick."

He nodded and moved over to his closet, where he began to undress.

"Do you want me to leave?" I said, starting to stand up.

He shook his head,"You watch me change all the time at school. It's not different now that we're dating."

I traced small designs into his blanket and smiled,"I don't watch you."

"Mmhmm," he hummed before he let out a cry of pain.

"Are you okay?" I asked, jumping up.

"It's fine," he said hurriedly, turning around.

"Let me see," I said, grabbing his arm, resulting in another gasp of pain.

I looked down to see blood soaking through the light grey shirt he was pulling on.

"You kept cutting even when you promised not to?" I asked.

He stared at me with sad eyes.

I looked back down and pushed his sleeve back, revealing many cuts on his arm. Some fresh. Some old. Many open.

"You promised me," I said, tears falling down my face.

"Kellin-"

I bit my lip and shook my head,"What can you say? You can't say anything! You promised me you wouldn't and you did anyways. I told you that I would listen. You didn't need to do this to escape. I could have been your escape. What do you have to say about that?"

"I'm sorry."

I took my jacket off his bed and wiped the tears from my face,"Me too."