Chapter 5

"Kellin, I-"

"It's a yes or no question Vic. Are you cutting again?"

He sighed and sat down on my bed,"Yes."

"Why in the flying fuck would you do that?" I exclaimed,"You promised me. You promised Mike. You stopped for us and now you're doing it again. Why would you do it?"

My heart was pounding and my hands were shaking.

I couldn't control myself when I reached out and slapped Vic hard, across the face.

"Answer me," I growled through gritted teeth.

Vic stood up, unfazed by the violent assault, while my hand was practically screaming in agony.

"Vic!" I beat on his chest while tears ran down my face,"Why would you do that?"

Vic remained calm while I was in hysterics.

All I could keep repeating was why?

And he wasn't answering.

Before he could answer me, Vic grabbed both of my arms and pinned my against my bedroom wall.

"Let go," I seethed.

"Not until you promise to stop hitting me," Vic replied calmly.

I huffed and shook my head,"Will you answer me?"

He nodded.

"Okay."

Even though I had agreed to stop, Vic kept me pinned against the wall.

"You can let me go. I won't hit you," I said.

Vic shook his head,"I want you to listen to me and not get mad, so you're staying like this."

I rolled my eyes,"Explain."

Vic smiled,"Yes. I did start cutting again and no, I'm not ashamed of it."

I wanted to hit him again.

"You want to hurt yourself?"

Vic shrugged,"It takes my mind off of everything. For some small moment of time, I don't have to think."

"So, you went right back into the whole passing out shit that you promised you wouldn't do anymore. After Mike found you that day, you said you wouldn't do it anymore," I said sadly, my anger fading into a burning fear for what could happen to Vic.

A few years back, Vic had come to his own conclusion that there was nothing that he could offer the world.

He started to self harm to the point where he would pass out from blood loss and wake up the next morning surrounded by the red.

"I don't think you've noticed Kells," he said sadly,"Mike's not here anymore. There's nothing else holding me to that promise."

"Let it be me," I said hurriedly.

"What?"

"Let me hold you to that promise," I said,"Promise me you won't cut anymore."

"Kellin, I-"

I pushed my back off the wall slightly and pressed my lips to his own.

He gasped a little and his arms loosened on my own, allowing me to push myself against him even more.

After a few moments, Vic let go of my arms and placed them on my hips instead while I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He deepened the kiss and I pressed myself firmly against him, just relishing in the fact that this was actually happening.

Vic ran his hands down my hips and back to my ass, tapping the back of my thighs to tell me to hop up.

I jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Kells," Vic moaned out invetween kisses,"I really like you. Like, like like. Like, more than a best friend."

I pulled back, still being held up by Vic's strong arms,"Promise me you won't hurt yourself anymore."

Vic sat down on my bed so I straddling his waist,"I promise."

I gave him another kiss when suddenly, there was a knock on my door.

"Kellin, Vic," Kaitlin called,"Mom said dinner's ready."

"Okay," I replied before feeling something beneath me.

I jumped back off of Vic's lap and felt my cheeks flame.

"Uh- I'm sorry," I said, looking away from Vic,"Uh- I didn't mean to-"

Vic laughed and shook his head,"It's fine. It'll go down."

"We have to go have dinner though," I replied.

"Well, that'll be interesting conversations, right?," he laughed.

I shook my head and unlocked the door.

As we made our way to the kitchen, Vic started to make these little whimpering sounds.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"It hurts. This is your fault," he replied.

The blush returned to my cheeks just as we walked through the dining room door.

"Hey Kellin," my dad called from the table,"Hey Vic."

Kait walked past me to put another silverware set on the table and smiled.

"Hey guys. Mom told me not to bother you upstairs. What was that about?"

"I just wanted to talk to Vic without any interruptions," I shrugged.

That's when Kait burst out laughing.

"I can tell," she cackled,"Why the hell are you so red and why does Vic have a boner?"

"A what?" My dad asked.

"I'm not red," I denied.

"Why're you red?" My mom asked, walking into the room with Val and Victor.

"He's not red and I don't have a boner," Vic replied with a smirk.

I watched in horror as my mom, Val, and Victor's trailed down to Vic's dick.

"You do!" My mom exclaimed,"Did Kellin do that?"

"Mooom," I whined.

"No talking about erections at the table," my dad said.

"Thank you," I said, grateful for his comment.

When we all sat down at the table, I was sitting beside Vic and across from Kait, who was still smiling at us.

"So," my dad said turning to me,"What did you do to cause the corruption in Vic's pants?"

I face palmed while the entire table burst out laughing.

I hate family.