ii

I'll forget but I'll never forgive you Don't you know, don't you know. True friends stab you in the front.

-

Friends. The thing about them is nice, having someone other than yourself to entertain you throughout the day. Someone who's always there for you in your life when things are bad or good.

Another thing is that they are cruel, you do something without them they lash out at you. Rip you to pieces because of jealousy. Glare at you from afar with hate and disgust in their eyes. Some people say that their friends stab them in the back with someone else. But no they stab you in the goddamn front letting you see all the gore. Blood, guts and shame pouring out of you like a waterfall during a flood.

That's how I felt with Vic. I let him in my life, I shouldn't have been so stupid. I should never trust anyone.

-

"C'mon we've got to get you initiated. Let's Go!" Rian says dragging my along behind him. I get led into a dark red room where they tell me to wash up? I just take a quick shower and surprisingly, the shower made me feel powerful. I'm not trying to assume thing but i wonder if they put stuff into the water here to make peoples power work more. Sorta like a alternative to sleeping, this just gives them a good enough boost for the start of the day.

The lights go dark as i step out of the shower and get ready for whatever they're going to do to me. I can feel my heart starting to slow down as my eyes adjust.

There is a room with candles lit up around a pentagram that's drawn on the floor, go figure. People are wearing black cloaks and holding candles. Am I over reacting? Probably.

I walk through the middle of the pentagram and smack dab in the middle I stop. Something is keeping me from moving around. I turn my head looking for a answer but all the people around me start chanting.

"Ooh aaahh ooh ooh ohhwaahhoooh ah ahh ah ah ahhhhh" they all can't filling my head with rhythms of vibration.

A man with flaming red hair walks up to me and slides down his hood. He stares at me for a while then takes his hand and waves it in front of my body and around my chest, a foot away from my body.

"Uh..." I say looking confused at what he's doing.

One second my heart is beating fast inside me. The next the man in front of me shoves his hand into my chest ripping out my heart and letting it beat in his hand. I should be in pain. I should be in shock. Actually I'm not, I didn't feel a single thing.

I stare at him, then my heart, then back at him. I don't know where to look but my jaw isin't functioning just dropped dead. Then the fucking creepy people in black cloaks surrounding me and the pentagram start chanting again.

"Ooh aaahh ooh ooh ohhwaahhoooh ah ahh ah ah ahhhhh" I try to move my arm out of my trapped realm but nothing budges. The chanting gets louder and louder as I struggle to leave. The man with my heart has disappeared somewhere and I can't see him.

"Hey! Let me out!" I yell struggling my body. I can feel veins popping out on my skin. My head about to burst.

I grunt and struggle until something I feel breaks free, but I still can't move. I look down, and my eyes are trailing down my arm.

Fire.

A small power spark of fire has struck my hand. Is this my power? Fire?

I've always felt fire in me. In my head. In my blood and swimming through my veins ready to be poured out when something cuts my skin. My green eyes burn with fire and melt myself away.

Soon enough my whole arm is doused in fire. But again, I can't feel anything.

"Ok, if this is part of your plan let me go. You wanted me to get my powers right? Well, they're right here, unless you're as blind as hell. Oops, sorry forgot, were kinda already here." I saw above their chanting voices. "Devin! Rian! Let me go! What the fuck is going on?! Isn't everything you want from me already taken? You have my heart what else do you want. Just let me move!" I scream.

I start to slam my body against whatever is keeping me held in one spot. I try to control the fire on my arm to throw it, but yet again, I can't move my arm.

All a sudden everyone goes completely quiet. Really scaring me. The candles get blown out by a gust of wind and it's completely dark.

Two candles are lit after two minutes revealing no one. Everyone in the room has seemed to vanish. This is some spooky shit. I close my eyes and pray, yes I pray in goddamn hell, if I can move. I jerk my arm upwards and it works. I twirl my wrist and move my body out of the spot.

I run to the walls looking for a door. My hands trace across a handle and I swing it open. A bright light blinds me as I'm pulled into it.

Shit, if I'm going to heaven I'm doomed.

-------

its long again:::: ur welcome frens