Right when I was going to start push-ups, I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to see Alice drinking something and holding me a cup.

After a sip, Alice said, "It's a smoothie I made. It mainly contains apples, kiwi, and strawberry."

I narrowed my eyebrows a bit, "Apples? That doesn't really go with kiwi and strawberry."

Alice shook her head, "It does, just try it. It won't kill you, see I'm drinking mine." She gave me a grin.

I shook my head laughing, "Later I'm about to do push-ups."

Alice's eyes glowed, "I just thought of another punishment." I quirked an eyebrow, but let Alice in my room.

Alice placed her smoothie glass down my drawer and smiled at me. Alice still had the glow in her eyes, "Push-up position, please."

Hesitantly, I got in a push-up position and then I felt Alice sit on me. I angled my head to see her, "Really? This is your punishment?"

Alice gave me an apologetic-shrug smile, "I've always wanted to sit on a guy when he was doing push-ups so yeah, it's like a dream come true. Now give me ten...no five, this is too much."

I faced the ground and started doing push-ups, "Alice you really are too nice. Is there anything else you want to do but are too chicken so you call them 'punishment'?"

I could imagine Alice gasp as I was on my seventh push-up. I felt Alice squirm, "I'm not chicken....I just don't want to burden anyone..."

The whole air shifted, it went from playful to sullen. I stopped and laid down, to make it easier for Alice, I didn't turn to see her face. "Alice, I may have known you for a little bit but, you should try to make yourself happy too. Don't hold back, tell people what you want. Alice, you please a lot of people, it's in your nature to be kind. I mean, you freaking took me in, and at that time you hated me."

Alice shook her head and gave me a small smile, "Chase I never hated you, I don't hate anyone. It's not really in my nature to hate people. But I guess I was a bit cold to you, but that was because I fought the attraction we had."

I grinned at her, "Really?"

Alice let out a laugh and got off me, "Yes, I never hated you. You're too cheerful and playful."

I sat back, "Well, I'm glad. But that wasn't my point. You're a hardworker, there is nothing wrong with asking people what you want."

Alice gave me a nod, "Okay, okay I understand. I'm going to go start cleaning the living room. It's clean day~!"

I watched as Alice skipped off....skipping doesn't really suit her personality, but I think that was the most cutest thing I ever saw. I shake my head and head to the bathroom...need a shower.

~

When I come out of the bathroom, I hear music, blasted out really loud. I enter the living room to see Alice shaking her a----um, butt to the rhythm of the beat as she cleans the house. I fold my arms across my chest, lean against the door frame between the bedroom hall and the living room, and watch Alice, amused, she really is a sexy vixen, in nothing but shorts and a really skimpy tank top.

Alice turns and makes eye contact with me. At first, her eyes widen, then Alice gives me a big grin, but her face is flushed, giving away that she is embarrassed.

I unfold my arms and ask, "What song is this?"

Alice takes a seat...on the floor. I quirk an eyebrow at her and she responds, "Little Liar by Eyes Set to Kill." Alice leans back onto the floor and closes her eyes for a bit.