cнapтнer 13: I knew it

Wildrusherbenmbz/ Paigethepolarbear wrote this
Ella's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up and look at the clock its 8:00 so early for the weekend but I can't go back to sleep. I get up and pick up some clothes and go get changed. Today im wearing jeans shorts, a white crop top and my Nike sweater. I brush my hair and keep it down it usually looks bad but its ok today. I get out of the bathroom and go see if ash is downstairs. I go down the stairs and fall well im falling someone catch's me and I look up it grape. "how did you get in" I say blushing because im in his arms. "the door was wide open" grape said smiling. "oh that's weird ash must of forgot to shut it" I say. "oh" he said moving closer to me. "What are you doing" I say smiling. "this" he said kissing me. I kiss back and jump and wrap my lags around his waist. We keep kissing for 8 minutes and I pull away. "when are we going to tell them" I say. "vidicon" he said. " 5 days till vidicon" I say smiling. "2 weeks there" he said "yep" I say. "where is ash" I say curious. I walk outside and see ash walking down the street. "we should follow her" I say and grape nods his head. We walk slow behind her but keep are distance. Then we see her stop at wills house. They talk but I could not hear. About a couple minutes later they kiss then fall asleep. " what the fuck I know they were together" I say. "ya they have been close lately" grape said agreeing. Me and grape start to walk to my place because they fell asleep. I really want to talk to ash about this later without Will following her around. Then questions pop in my head and won't go away like when will they tell the cube people? How long will they hide it for? Will Shel lie to me when I ask her? Should I tell her about grape and I? I don't know what to do should I tell grape about this and see if he wants me to tell her. Maybe? No? I don't know im stressed. We walk in the house and I keep walking and walk into a wall because u was deep in my thoughts. "aw you ok oh my" grape said coming up to me. "ya im fine just was thinking" I say putting my hand on my face. Grape comes up and puts his hand on my forehead and kisses it "all better" he said. I laughed and we were staring each other in the eyes till the other cube members walk in. "what are you doing" H said to me and grape. "she walked into the wall" grape said and everyone started laughing. We talk for a little longer then ash and will walk in and everyone stares at them. A little later I get ash into a room by ourselves. "what" ash said "ya we'll I know you and will are a thing" I say and her eyes widened. "what are you talking about" she said trying to acted like nothing happened. "I seen you to kiss" I say "Ohh don't tell anyone" she said. "I know but when are you going to tell them" I say "maybe vidicon" she said. "same" I say then cover my mouth instantly regretting it. "I knew that you were dating grape" she said happy. "well shit" I say. Then we walk out of the room like nothing Happened. We walked down stairs and everyone was looking. "hey" ash said shyly to everyone. Then we were all sitting and everyone screamed "shill" out of nowhere. Then one of them said. "Well look at grape and Ella" oh shit me and grape were close and holding hands "grella" everyone screamed.  Ash winked at me and I winked back at her. We then played some video games and everyone was so competitive.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short chapter but hope you guys all liked it. I have not written in this for awhile and im sorry but it will probably start to be more consistent but no promises.
~paige